~||Chapter 17: I remember now||~

"~Super noodlehead.."

It finally hit me.. Memories of last night..

~Flashback~
Me and jack.. last night. We were playing games.. He was giving me a piggy back ride and we were laughing and giggling. We were just having fun. And a few moments later, I started to get tired..

As I got tired, I played less games.. and sat down more often. He noticed it.. He tapped me by my shoulder and I accidentally snuggled into his chest.. I apologized.. and tried to get up and leave.. but he stopped me and grabbed my wrist.. "Its okay you can stay.." Is what he said as he held my hand... and made straight eye cont with me. I gave him a cheeky smile. He realized it and blushed cutely. Minutes later.. he asked if I wanna sleep at his room since I was really tried and sleepy.

He said he'll just call my parents and inform them that im staying. I agreed cuz I really was too tired and just wanted to lie down. My eyes were si heavy and my body just wanted to collapse. We tried making our way upstairs.. I was slow and was left behind about like 6 blocks behind from jack, jack noticed me. He smiled at me and scooped me up.. I told him he did'nt need to do that. "Sorry maam, right now you need some help getting upstairs." Jack said like a superhero and in a singing voice. It made me smile, but I felt sleepy drunk as if I drank 15 shots of sleeping alcohol. "Oh thank you so much super noodle head for the help!" I laughed back playing along giggling. We both laughed and jack sat next to me as he stared at me eyes, I smiled at him while he watched me.. as my eyes felt heav and from there I just dozed off to sleep with him there beside me... Oh. My. God.

So thats what happened LAST night?! How embarassing!! He probably thought I was some sort of crazy, drunk girl. Jeez.. Now.. I remember what exactly happened and im so freakin' embarassed just re-thinking about it all..

So, thats how I ended up here! I mean.. Im glad and all that I finally remember but also not glad cuz Im so embarassed of myself and what I just did... I these kind hearted boys was so nice to me all day and.. UGHHHH!! Im so freakin frustrated right now!! IF ONLY I CAN REVERSE TIME?! THAT WAY THIS EMBARASSING THING WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED. I said in frustration in myself and rubbed both my palms on my face. What am I doind with my lif----

"Hey.. jess.. are you okay?" Daniel said snapping me out of my thoughts. "What? Oh no! Its nothing.." I said embarassed. "Are you su---"

"Ow!"

Jack said basically shouting from the kitchen. Me and daniel looked at each other and turned around. As I saw jonah and corbyn getting the first aid kit. "Hold on a sec." I said standing up and looked at daniel. "Its.. alright, go on to the noodle head and help him from whatever it is." Daniel said smirking at me. As I rolled my eyes and stood up and approached the boys to check what the heck is happening. As I approached them they stood there quiet. "Whats.. going on?" I asked confused, until I looked at jack holding his hands as I saw his palm bleeding.

"Oh. My. God. You too?!" I said scanning his hands but this time.. Im the really worried one. "Are you okay?!" I exclaimed. "Haha. Im fine, dont worry princess." Jack answered. He knew calling me that will help me calm down. And it sure did. "Becareful, next time! Jeez. I said mocking him from earlier as he playfully rolled his eyes. I grabbed the first aid kit from jonah's hands. "Here now let ME return the help.. Im not a really a doctor most of the time.. But,lemme return the favor." I said as I took his hands gently and washed it. I was focused and really worried too. I put the bandaid around his palm.

"Thanks.. princess." Jack smiled looking at my eyes. Once again, I might have another heart attack as I felt my heart beating so fast. As my eyes widened and focused at his eyes.