~||Chapter 16: Jealousy Hurts||~

Continued...

Or Atleast I thought it was a carrot. But ended up cutting my finger.

"Ouch!" I said as I felt a really painful thing, cut through my skin. I looked down at my bleeding finger, as all of the boys looked at me. I felt Jack rush to me. "Are you alright!? You should've payed attention to what you were doing." Jack said scanning my finger with his eyes filled with concern. "Are you alright, jess?" Jonah said also worried. "Its fine, its just a little cut anyway. I just lost my focus thats all." I said smiling hoping they would'nt see my lies.
"Lost your focus with what?" Zach asked. "Its.. nothing.." I said trying to remove the nervousness in my voice. As jack quickly looked at me and continued scanning my finger. "Here." Corbyn said handing jack the first aid kit. As jack helped me wash it. And put a band aid around it to help it stop bleeding. He looked at me. "There. Does it feel better?" Jack said smiling at me. I smiled at him back and nodded. "Yep, thank you so much and.. im sorry I made you guys worried.." I said smiling at him.

*Jack's POV*
We were just sitting in the sofa as Jess walked in. I realized she was wearing the clothes I bought her and it made me smile. I feel comfortable for some weird reason, knowing it fits her well. I smiled at her as she smiled back and quickly looked away with another one of her cute, shy-blishing, embarassed smiles. Me and zach was just on our phones as jess suggested to help corbyn with gathering the veggies.

When we heard footsteps as we saw aspen walking in with a unexpected guest behind her, liana.
She saw jess and introduced herself and so did liana as she approached me and zach. "Hey guys!" Aspen said approaching us. We said hi back and a few minutes later. Aspen left the room once again saying she needed to do something, real quick. But liana stayed, she approached me and sat beside me.
"Hey jackie!" She said in a some how highpitched tone. "Hey.." I replied. "So how's.. everything?" She continued. "Fine, I guess." I replied with a smile. "Anyways! Who's the girl over there, I dont think ive ever seen her here?" Liana said pointing at jess. When liana said that. I just felt my self smile as I looked over at jess, but she was looking down. Huh? Is something bothering her? I shrugged it off. "Oh.. thats princess. She's really nice and kind." "Oh really? Is there something between you two?" She said looking at me straight in the eyes. "What? No! No, No! That's not what I meant. I just thought you guys might get along well." I replied tapping my phone once again. "Right.. of course.. we'll get along just fine.." She replied looking down as I looked at her and she quickly looked up and gavee a quick smile. I smiled back at her awkwardly and looked back at my phone.

I saw Jess at the corner of my eye looking at me. I looked at her as she looked back down. As I continued tapping my phone, while liana kept talking about random stuff. I wanted to go to jess, but she's busy and I might just disturb her. Plus, liana is still talking to me. It would be disrespectful if I just all of a sudden walk away and say 'oh im just gonna go to jess and stay there blah blah blah. I thought to myself.
"Hey, are you alright?" Liana said tapping me in the shoulder. "What? Oh yeah im fine." I replied. "Were you.. even listening to me?" Liana asked. "What? Uhh yeah sure.." I said hoping she would'nt see my lies. "Alright, then.. what.. was I.. talking about?" Liana said raising an eyebrow. I tried to rethink what was she talking about, but my brain could'nt help me. "Uhh.. I.. you were- Umm." I said mixing up my words. She looked at me and made a kinda sad expression. I felt really bad for not listening to her.. "Look.. Im really sorry. I was just spacing out and I feel really bad for not listening to you.." I said looking at her. She looked at me and smiled. "Its alright, I understand." Liana said smiling at me and all of a sudden help my hand. I looked down at it and just gave her a quick smile.
When, I heard an..

"Ouch!"

..Coming from the kitchen, I looked at jess as she was holding her bleeding finger. I stood up as liana let go of my hand. I approached jess as fast as I can and quickly scanned her finger, I told her that she shoud've payed more attention to what she was doing. Daniel and the others approached us, as Corbyn handed me the first aid kit. I helped jess to wash her bleeding finger and put the band aid on, to stop it from bleeding somehow.