Prologue

It was warm night in the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. Nobody is expecting for something to happen. The sound of laughter in the basement motivated the killers that it was time to mess up the small party. Looking into the small window you could see 6 dudes surrounding the television playing the game. Their minds wasn't on anything, but having a good time with everybody. "Damn man yall cheated." one of the dudes said, he got up and tossed the Xbox-one controller on tha couch ."Aye, Drew u mad ya lost ya money." his New Orleans accent come out. The dude that he was talking to faced him. "yea Aug, yall niggas took my money." he walked over to the bar in his basement and poured him a drink of vodka. "250 ain't nun Drew." One of the guys with dreads spoke up.

Drew mysteriously checked his phone, and took a seat next to his cousin. All of them haven't really spent time with each other, everybody's been busy with their own work. "Aye yall niggas aint fuckin wit me on 2k14." August laughed out. He was sitting on tha couch checkin his phone. He texted a girl earlier that he was feeling. She didn't text back yet and he was wondering what was taking her so long. He cleared his throat. "Im bout to go make a call." he says and walked out. "What's up wit him.?" Darion asked anybody. Hassan shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile outside the killers were ready to finally make a move. They been watching the house for 2 hours now making sure no one gets in and out. This mission was to get completed tonight. No one is suppose to leave alive and if the plan gets fucked up then the killers will get destroyed by the Leader. "yall ready." he asked them. They all shook there heads but one. "What tha fuck is wrong man." he asked. "I don't feel comfortable doing this." she whined. He looked at her and didn't say shit. He nodded to everybody else to signal them that it was time.

"WHAT THA FUCK MAN.!!" Drew yelled standing up. "FUCK DIS GAME." He through the remote down again. "Drew chill out dis ya second time losing." Darion said yelling. Everybody started laughing. "BOOM!!" "What tha fuck" Hassan said. Everybody jumped up and turned around to where the shot was fired. They seen the killers standing side by side staring them down. "what tha fuck yall want." Drew asked them angry. He was mad cause he lost and was mad cause there was a bullet in his ceiling. "who da fuck is Mane.?" one of them asked. "Who want ta know.?" Drew asked. He man pointed his gun towards Drew. "cuse my boss wants ta know" he said back. "Ion know no niggas name Mane." Drew told him. "SOME BODY IN THIS BITCH GON TELL ME, MATTER FACT SOMEBODY SHOOT DIS NIGGA." tha older one said. "what ya want wit him." Hassan asked. He ain't know who Mane was,but if it was going to get them shot he at least wanted to know who he was. "Dat nigga fucked up in da streets and we were sent here to kill him and er'body else." one of da dudes said.

Tha leader of tonight's mission and his sidekick was talkin off to tha side. The leader laughed. "I should kill er'body in this bitch since he just lied." he pointed tha gun to Drew. "ya got any last words.?" he asked him. Drew wasn't looking scared but deep down he was terrified, he didn't wanna die like this , but he knew he would since he was still living this life style. "August." a familiar voice said as he stepped on tha last step. "POW!" a gunshot was fired. Every body ducked. "POW' A 2nd shot was fired and tha lights went off.....