Chapter 44 - Uh Oh

"I'm home!" Allison shouted, crashing through the front door with arms full of folders and papers.

She dropped her bag at the foot of the stairs and hurried into the living room, desperate to drop the folders that she was carrying.

Holly was sat on the couch, watching tv. She didn't acknowledge Allison enter the door.

"Hey you."

"Hi." She replied bluntly, glued to the tv. She was watching some shit daytime show that Allison knew she hated. Why was she so interested in it all of a sudden?

"Okay?" She asked.

"Fine. You?"

"I'm great, a little tired but good. What have you been doing?"

"Nothing much."

Allison was relieved to find that Dani had finally gone home. She sat down on the arm of the couch and put her hand on Hollys back, resting gently under the hem of her short.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" Allison whispered in her ear, dragging her nails gently up the brunettes back.

She took some persuading, but she soon stood up and followed the blonde upstairs. When they got to the bedroom, Holly pushed her up against the wall, a little harder than usual. It turned Allison on because she loved when someone else took charge. Holly pushed Allison down onto the bed, tugging at her trousers, in a desperate attempt to remove them as quickly as she could. She then removed her own shirt, before pulling Allisons over head head.

Each kiss was rougher than the last, and Allison began to wonder why she was so eager. Only a few seconds earlier she was ignoring Allison, and not she couldn't get enough of her. Maybe it was because they hadn't had sex in a few days? Either way, she wasn't complaining. Allison lay back and closed her eyes as her bra was tugged from her body. Her nails clawed along the sides of Allisons body and the blonde bit her lip as she watched her go down.

Holly bit the insides of Allisons thighs and she screamed a little, not expecting it. Her fingers slipped inside the blonde and she moaned loudly, arching her back a little and grabbing hold of the covers underneath her.

Half way through, she stopped.

Allison opened her eyes and Holly was hovered above her. She had anger in her eyes. And tears down her face.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked, sitting up slightly.

She got up off the bed and leaned her hands against the wall, lowering her head so she was looking down at the floor. She stood there in her pair of shorts and a bra. Her fist banged against the wall, making Allison jump slightly. She was breathing heavily, trying not to cry.

"You.." She whispered.

"You're scaring me. Come here, please."

"I can't look at you."

Allison got off the bed and walked towards the younger girl. She tried grabbing her waist to turn her around, but she pulled away and left the bedroom.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She scowled.

"Tell you what?" Allison asked, picking up one of her shirts off the floor and pulling it around her naked body.

"Dani." She spat. "WHY DID YOU FUCKING HIDE IT FROM ME?" Her voice was raised.

"I..I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me. Don't you fucking dare. Not again." She paced back and forth on the upstairs hallway.

"She told me everything, so don't you fucking lie to me." She stopped pacing and lifted her head to look at Allison. "Am I just another one of those students to you? Is that what gets you off? Fucking your students?" She was laughing, but she was angry. Taunting Allison.

"Listen. Let me explai.."

"No! You fucking lied to me. Do you remember when we met? And I asked you, I asked you if I was like the rest of them. And do you remember what you said?"

"No." Allison whispered.

She laughed sarcastically. "Exactly. No. But that was a lie, wasn't it? She told me how you said she was 'the one'. How no one else would compare to her. Do you know how sick that makes me feel?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, I just didn't know how to tell you."

"Bullshit!" She cried. She pushed passed Allison and made her way back into the bedroom, pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "You don't care who you hurt. You only care about yourself. I can't believe you would do this. I'm so stupid for believing you. Wait.." She stopped mid sentence and pointed at the blonde.

"You knew she would tell me, didn't you? This morning, you were so eager for her to leave. And she stayed because she knew EXACTLY what she was going to say to me. You knew she came round to see you, and you let her stay in our home anyways knowing that she was going to cause trouble. She was so fucking arrogant, she cornered me in the kitchen and got in my face. She was taunting me. I wanted to hurt her, but then I realised, it wasn't her that was in the wrong. Did you just get up and leave her the same way you left me? Without any closure? It wasn't her fault that this is happening. It's yours."

"Where are you going?" Allison asked, as Holly ran down the stairs and pulled on a pair of shoes.

"I'm leaving. I don't care where. I just can't stand to be around you right now."

Allison ran after her. "Please, don't leave. Let me talk about this Holly, don't leave me."

"I don't want to hear your bullshit. I'm just another student that you fucked, aren't I? Only this time, I was pathetic enough to fall for your bullshit and come crawling back to you. How many where there? 2..3? Or maybe even 4? Is that why you wanted your job back so much? Find another student to fuck and then chuck me out of the door and not speak to me again? I can't even look at you."

Allison stood still as Holly slammed the door behind her. Her words had cut like a knife, did she really think that this was a game Allison was just playing with her students? How could she think that? She began crying louder, and sat herself down on the stairs. All Allison wanted was for Holly to be there with her.

She was the only one for her.