A Little Help

The pic is of my drawing of Olivia!

A/N: the same warning applies on this chapter. It doesn't go too far (@ my drarry fanfic) but there's some awkward pauses/staring.

"Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting anyone," Laura apologised as she scooped up laundry from the floor and shoved it into her closet.

Olivia just smiled as naturally as she could and sat down at the Laura's vanity. The older girl kept cleaning up as Olivia saw herself in a mirror for the first time since ages, it felt like.

Her hair fell to her bust line and it's once bouncy curls had since matted together into a mess. Her eyebrows had grown quite thick and close together, with the start of acne popping up on her forehead. She sighed and tried to fix her hair to hide it, failing miserably.

"Did you want to take a shower? I'm sure I have some old clothes that would fit you." Laura asked as she finished cleaning, "The bathroom's just through that door."

"Thank you." Olivia said before standing and entering the bathroom, feeling slightly self-conscious as she heard Laura chuckle behind her.

The shower's controls were foreign but Olivia managed to figure to out. The shower felt heavenly, with Olivia not having properly showered in over three years. The Shrieking Shack's shower had worked, but with no soap and freezing cold water it hadn't felt the same. She started to wonder if she was taking too long when she heard the door to the bathroom open.

"It's just me! Here's a towel for when you get out." Laura called from the other side of the curtain. Olivia relaxed slightly, but still covered herself up until the door was closed. She could feel the blush linger as she slowly returned to her shower.

After everything had been washed and all the fancy soaps had been borrowed, Olivia stepped out of the shower hesitantly. She grabbed the towel and dried off as best she could, again looking herself over in the mirror. Her hair was less matted but no matter how she tried she couldn't dry it. She noticed faint freckles on her cheeks, wondering when those had even gotten there. Looking further down, she saw that her scars from her time at the Malfoys were still prominent and she began to panic as she realised that she was going to have to face Laura like this.

A knock at the door didn't help her nerves, "Louise? Are you alright?"

She tried to steady herself, "Yeah, just toweling off." She waited another moment, trying to come up with some backstory, before wrapping the towel as securely as she could around her slim figure and stepping back into Laura's bedroom.

Laura looked up from her magazine and smiled. Olivia kept her eyes on the patterned duvet but tried to return the smile as Laura stood up and grabbed some clothes from her bed.

"Now I think these will fit you, but they might be a bit big," Laura held the t-shirt up to her, as if trying to gauge the size. Olivia had never felt so self-conscious but tried to keep her cool.

"Are-are those scars?" Laura asked quietly as she noticed the lines marking Olivia's skin.

Olivia blushed even harder, feeling downright ashamed of how she looked, "They're from a long time ago. Thank you for the clothes." Olivia dashed back into the bathroom bringing the clothes with her.

The clothes included a sports bra, an oversized blue t-shirt, jean shorts, and a worn out belt. She felt immensely grateful for the sports bra, as the prison's uniform hadn't included anything in the way of support and she hadn't thought to nab anything earlier. Not that it matters too much, Olivia thought to herself with a frown as she looked down at herself.