Attack on Mongolia Drive

Olivia fully expected to slip back into her full life of doing absolutely nothing but eating, sleeping, helping clean, practicing Latin, and occasionally awkwardly interacting with people. And for the next two days, that's exactly what happened. Hermione would quiz her randomly on Latin incantations, the three girls plus occasionally the boys would converse, usually over listening in on the Order meetings, and a general feeling of stuffiness hung in the air.

Then, everything changed when the dementors attacked.

The evening three days after the twins' birthday, everything was going as it usually was in the Order Headquarters. The Weasley twins were concocting something, Ron, Hermione, and Olivia were all either reading or complaining in the girls room, Ginny was socialising with her mother and a few of the aurors in the kitchen, Mr. Weasley and the rest of the aurors were working, and Remus and Sirius were in Sirius's room doing whatever it is they do in their downtime. It was peaceful.

The dementor attack was first noticed by Olivia, who shot upwards out of her bed as pure panic hit her in the chest. Her book clattering to the ground, Hermione and Ron looked up at her in a mix of surprise and concern.

"Olivia, are you alright?" Hermione asked first.

Olivia shook her head quickly, although she could feel the panic start to subside and the paranoia set in, "Either I'm having an episode out of nowhere or something's happening with Harry."

"Episode?" Hermione said as Ron asked, "What's happening?"

Olivia shook her head again as the paranoia really began to set in, "I don't— It's—" her palms began to grow clammy, "Something's happening." Panic shot up through her again and she clutched at her chest as her heartbeat sped up.

"Is it an episode? What does an episode mean?" Hermione just kept asking, placing a bookmark in her own reading as she stood.

"It means things start exploding and getting thrown," Olivia said through gritted teeth, trying to just calm down.

"What can we do?" Hermione persisted, standing and motioning for Ron to do the same.

"Someone get Sirius in case it is an episode, and someone needs to check on Harry." Hermione rushed to grab Sirius, while Ron bounded downstairs to the kitchen.

Hermione knocked with more force than usual, "Sirius? Olivia needs help!"

Within moments, Sirius had opened the door with as much force as Hermione had knocked, "What's going on?"

"She thinks she's having an episode and said to get you." Hermione said with uncertainty, moving so he could get down the hallway to the girls room. Sirius didn't need telling twice and hurried to the room.

"Liv? What's wrong?" Sirius asked as he knelt in front of her hunched over form. She had begun to grip on to the foot of the bed, her other hand still at her chest.

"It's just panic. Just pure panic." Olivia said with wild eyes, "I think somethings happening with Harry, I'm not having any flashbacks."

Meanwhile, Ron had reached downstairs and had begun to address the aurors, "Someone needs to go check on Harry, Olivia's got a feeling he's in danger."

While the aurors looked slightly alarmed at the urgency, no one made a move to do anything. Tonks, sporting some new shade of blue hair that she huffed out of her face, was first to respond, "We have people watching Harry right now, if anything's happening we'll know."

Ron, feeling a little silly to be in such a rush whenever everything was taken care of, blushes slightly out of embarrassment but held firm, "Maybe have more people on him, Olivia-"