Lightening

A/N: The pic attached is my latest drawing of Olivia (along with my other OCs, Keres and Cyra, from Keres Jones Collector of Souls and A Fire Inside, respectively)

Olivia ended up sleeping all through the day, night and into the next morning. She had no idea she was so deprived of dreamless sleep, and woke up still feeling slightly out of it but better than usual.

Sirius had thrown a blanket over her about half an hour in and stayed long enough to be sure she wouldn't wake up anytime soon. Then he joined everyone for dinner and decorating the house, making sure to warn everyone that Olivia shouldn't be disturbed. He reasoned to them that she seemed to have completely passed out on the couch, and that maybe she'd get some good sleep for once. No one argued with that, thankfully, though Harry felt oddly guilty and asked about her every chance he got. He eventually grew tired of pretending to have holiday cheer, and retreated into the topmost room that Buckbeak occupied, feeding him and peering out the window as any angst-filled teen does.

Olivia slept soundly until around noon the next day, wherein Hermione arrived at Grimmauld Place and rung the doorbell, therefore also waking up Mrs. Black's portrait. Olivia tried to silence the noise with a pillow over her ears, but eventually she just couldn't go back to the deep sleep she had fallen into. Sighing, she sat up and popped every joint possible to try and wake up further. Her shoulders probably weren't supposed to crack as loudly as they did but she just ignored it.

The next phase of her grand awakening involved her stomach alerting her that it was ready to digest itself. Groaning as a gang of grumbles gnawed at her gut, Olivia got going towards the galley.

As she made it into the hall, she ran into Mrs. Weasley heading upstairs with a tray of sandwiches and bottles of butterbeer stacked in her arms.

"Oh, Olivia, you're up!" She smiled as best she could as she struggled to keep everything balanced, "Would you mind giving me a hand, dear? I was going to run this up to Harry and Ron's room for lunch."

"Oh sure," Olivia grabbed the wobbly bottles of butterbeer, lessening the workload significantly.

"Thank you very much," Mrs. Weasley sighed in relief, her pace picking up as the pair turned the correct direction, "How'd you sleep, Olivia? Sirius was saying you  were completely knackered,"

Olivia let out a nervous attempt at a laugh, "Quite well, no dreams or anything which is greatly appreciated."

"Oh a nice calm sleep then, that sounds wonderful!"

The pair reached the boys' door not too long after, with Olivia readjusting the bottles in order to grasp the door handle. Only Ron and Ginny sat in the room, discussing some topic that ended as soon as the newcomers entered the scene.

"Where're Harry and Hermione? This lunch is for all five of you," Mrs. Weasley asked as she placed the mentioned sandwiches on a set of drawers.

"Hermione's getting Harry from his nest in the attic." Ginny stealthily sassed, grabbing a bottle and a sandwich for herself.

"Nest? I thought I was supposed to be the one with a nest?" Olivia tried to joke as she chowed down on her own sandwich, joining Ginny sitting on Harry's bed.

Ron furrowed his brows slightly, but the two Weasley women in the room smiled at the humorous attempt. Mrs. Weasley smiled and exited the room before Ginny piped up again, "Yesterday Harry decided he would rather hang out with Buckbeak than the rest of us, so he's just been sitting upstairs."

"Ah, that makes sense. Is it about whatever happened at the hospital? Harry mentioned he was paranoid about something." Olivia kept it vague in between bites.