Finally

The Weasleys returned fairly late into the evening, so the dinner turned into more of a late evening snack before bed. That being said, the limited food did nothing to limit the conversations.

"So, I have a question," Charlie address the table of Weasleys plus Sirius, Harry, Olivia, and Hermione, "Why is it that I'm the one who got drilled over who I'm dating whenever Bill has a girlfriend and when Ginny, who's- how old are you, twelve? Thirteen?"

Ginny huffed slightly, "I'm fourteen, Charlie."

"-Who's fourteen and has a boyfriend?"

"Well everyone already knows about Bill's girlfriend—"

"And we've been mocking him for ages already." The twins said in turn.

"Ginerva, you have a boyfriend?!" Mrs. Weasley said incredulously, "Who is he? How long has this been happening?"

Ginny sighed but kept her head held high as always, "I had a boyfriend, past tense. He was no one, Mum, just a guy who got too jealous so I broke up with him not long before the holidays."

"And you didn't think to tell me about him?" Mrs. Weasley continued, apparently up in arms over the issue.

"Why did you have to bring this up, Charlie? Did the twins tell you to?" Ginny asked her brother instead of responding to her mother's question.

Fred responded on behalf of the Weasley twins, "We just wanted to get Charlie caught up, little sister."

Meanwhile Charlie just shrugged, "Hey, it's only fair."

"Oh even your brothers knew? And yet none of you thought it right to tell me? I didn't even get to meet him!" Mrs. Weasley protested further.

"You know, I think I'm getting tired," Ginny said as she stood, "Goodnight everyone, I'm going to bed."

As she turned to leave, Sirius made eye contact with Olivia and looked at her as if to say are you going after her?

Olivia shrugged slightly and returned it with a look saying in a moment. Sirius nodded.

"Is there anything else going on I am unaware of? Any of you?" Mrs. Weasley asked, looking around at the trio and then at the twins.

"We're a little focused on our testing for all that, Mrs. Weasley," Hermione responded.

Olivia quietly stood as the conversation was directed away from anything she could contribute to.

The Weasley twins snorted slightly at Hermione's response, "Ronnie-kins? Studying? I don't think that's quite right, Hermione."

"Oi! Says you two!" Ron protested as Olivia sneaked out of the room, waving slightly to Sirius and saying a quick I can't contribute much to this so I'm just going to sleep. Goodnight and have fun with this conversation! to Harry.

Olivia trotted up to her room quickly due to a mixture of excitement and anxiety. When she got to the room, she knocked softly before entering. Ginny seemed to crumple up something that looked suspiciously like one of Olivia's letters into her hand hurriedly, though her face was kind and welcoming.

Instead of acknowledging the situation, Ginny turned the tide herself by starting a conversation as Olivia closed the door behind her, "You know, your letters were the big reason Micheal would get so jealous. He was absolutely convinced I was writing to some older, stronger hunk who was going to steal me away from him. Right Sherlock he is, couldn't fathom why I would want to talk to anyone besides him."

"Sounds like a bit of a prick. Though he always sounded a bit high and mighty from how you described him in your letters." Olivia sat herself down on her bed, facing Ginny and placing her shakey hands into her lap.