.4. Mr. Blue Eyes

A/N: When this writing comes up, the character is thinking to themselves. Just fyi-

//Dean POV//

I walked over to the school, debating on going over to the group of guys and girls at the front. I was about to go over before I spotted Lisa, my ex-girlfriend from last year, in the group.

It was a nasty break up; I caught her making out with my best friend, Benny, and then she tried to down play it like it was nothing. The next day I broke up with her and ever since then she's been trying to get back together with me. I really think she only liked me because of my status at the school. Being the quarterback does have some perks but mainly just caused a lot of gossip to spread about myself. Lisa definitely loved the attention she got when we dated though but that's over now.

I tried to ignore them and quickened my pace to get inside but of course, Lisa spotted me. "Hey, Dean!" Hollered Lisa from the group. I looked over to see her in a tight black dress with heels waving at me to come over.

I walked over with a small smile, but before I knew it Lisa was hugging me. I stood there awkwardly while everyone watched us. I slowly stepped back and said, "Nice to see you, Lisa. You look good." If your trying to look like a slut. She smiles at me and leans over where her lips are barely touching my ear. "I've missed you a lot, maybe we can meet up later," Lisa says before giving me a devilish smile. I could see the lust in her eyes as she scanned my body. I glared at her and immediately put some space between us before saying, "No thanks. It was good seeing you all." I wave to the others who were just watching our conversation play out.

I turn back around to the school trying to make my escape, and caught sight of a blue eyed boy with sex hair quickly going around the corner. Wonder who that was? And jeez, his eyes were blue. I continued walking into the school, going straight to my classroom. I walk in right when the morning bell rings but of course being me, I run into the teacher who was walking over to close the door. I stumbled back realizing what happened with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry, Ms-?" "Ms. Mills, and your fine. Just go and take a seat." Ms. Mills says with an amused smile. I could tell I already liked her.

As I walk to the only seat open, I noticed the black haired boy again in the back corner of the room. He looked pretty startled from something and was glancing around. Maybe he fell asleep. I chuckled and turned back to the front, giving Ms. Mills my full attention.

As the day went on, I noticed the black haired boy was in most of my classes and always sat in the back. He was very quite but I could tell he was smart. He was always the first person done on something and always came back to his seat with an A+ on his assignment.

When ever he finished something, he began to doodle random stuff. As he drew, his hair would would fall into his eyes but he wouldn't care. He was so concentrated on his drawing that he would jerk up when the bell rings. I found it really amusing seeing him jump up and then gather is stuff in a hurry to leave the room.

As I exited the school at the end of the day, I saw him walking rather quickly towards his car. I watched him unlock it but he then stopped, and turned towards me. Our eyes meet and for a second, I was entranced. I've never seen eyes as blue as his were, they were beautiful. He jerked his head, looking away suddenly, before climbing into his car. He drove out of the school parking lot rather quickly like something spooked him.

I then realized I was staring at him for awhile. Dear God, he must think I'm a creep now. Ugghhh.. I walked over to my car to see Sam leaning on it. "You ready?" He asks. I nod before climbing in and starting the ignition.

We head home in a comfortable silence, with houses passing by at a decent speed. As I drive, I couldn't help but not think about that guy and have contradicting thoughts. He was really cute and- wait, I'm not gay. But come on, he was really cute and had beautiful eyes. Yeah, but I don't even know his name. Then find out. Sam glanced over and saw my face. I must have looked weird because he then asked if I was okay. "Yeah, just thinking." I say. Damn get your head together, Dean.

I continue to drive, giving my full attention to the road ahead of me and Sam started to talk about his day. He meet a kid named Gabriel, liked all of his teacher (no surprise there), and got some homework. I listened and nodded until we got home.

We climbed out and headed inside. Now I just have to figure out how to introduce myself to Mr. Blue Eyes. Well that's going to fun. I think sarcastically. He must think I'm a freak.