.23. Law and Order

Alright I finally figured out a schedule. I'll be posting regularly on Friday/Saturdays from now. Sorry but at least the chapters will be longer now! Thanks!❤️❤️

//Cas POV//

Dean held my hand all of the way to the courthouse.

I guess he thinks I'm scared or nervous but in reality, I'm completely calm. Yes, I did freak out in the beginning but now, I'm ready for people to know how evil and messed up Lisa is. To stand in front of everyone she's ever known and loved to hear what she did to me. But after everything, she's lucking I don't just walk up to her and strangle the life out of her. Calm down, Cas.

I breath in deeply, calming my churning stomach. We're almost back into town, passing the small houses and fields lining the outskirts of my hometown. Watching the rolling hills and trees buzz by brings a sense of zen to my nervous mind. Just answer the questions asked by the lawyers and don't hold back the truth. Even if it hurts.

I look over at Dean. He got dressed up just for me, to look presentable as he put it. He had said if he's my boyfriend, he had to look just as fine as I did. He got a kiss for that. As if sensing my gaze on him, his eyes meet mine quickly before returning to the road. "Everything alright?" He asks, glancing back at me for a second. I smile and chuckle. "Yeah, just can't take my eyes off you." I admit. I see his lips curl up into a wide grin before he stops at a stop sign.

He glances left and then right but then stops. I glance at him worriedly, wondering why we weren't moving. There wasn't any cars in both directions, so what happened? "What's wro-," I'm cut off as one of Dean's hands raps around the nap of my neck, pulling me to his lips. He pulls me close and deepens the loving kiss, pushing me against the car door. I return the kiss, running my hands down his back, feeling the hard muscles underneath his dress shirt. He smiles and runs his hands through my hair, sliding down before stopping at my collarbone. He unbuttons the first few buttons exposing my neck and shoulders. He leans down and sucks the skin, his hands running up my shirt. I fail miserably to stop a moan from leaving my mouth as he bites the soft skin on my collarbone.

"Dean..," I moan his name. His head comes back up to meet my eyes before kissing me passionately. "Dean, we're going to be late." I mumble against his mouth. He just smiles and bites my lower lip before pulling away. "Fuck them. They can wait." He growls, smashing his lips against mine again.

"Dean." I put my hands on his chest, making him slow down. "I love you but we really should get there on time. Don't want them thinking something happened." I lean in and kiss Dean gently. He sighs and rests his hands on my shoulders. "Okay, but this isn't over." He looks at me devilishly as he starts to button my shirt back up."Wouldn't dream of it." I smile, watching Dean clean me up. He ran a hand through my hair and then smoothed out the wrinkles on my shirt. Once he was done, Dean moves back over to his seat. He then stops and looks down. "Shit." Dean mumbles. "What?" I ask, concerned. "You do this to me and drives me crazy!" He points down at his crouch with an exasperated expression. I laugh, realizing his problem. "Sorry," I say giggling, taking his hand as the car starts to roll forward.

***

"Castiel Novak, please rise and take your place on the stand."

The lawyer looked me dead in the eye as I stood from my chair. His gray wisps of hair combed back and old, cold eyes definitely made him look the part as lawyer but I still had no idea what made him want to represent Lisa. Maybe they were family. He sure looked just as cold-hearted and cruel as Lisa did.

I looked down at Dean. He smiled at me reassuringly, helping my rooted feet glide across the court room to the raised chair next to the judge. As I walked, every pair of eyes fell on me, the cowardly boy who was hurt. The one who almost didn't come cause he was scared. Well that will all change when I tell them everything. I won't hold back and I will stand tall.