.21. Jealous of the Night

//Cas POV//

I lean into Dean's embrace and take his hand. I lightly kiss his knuckles, a blush exploding on my face. He smiles and rests his chin on my head as I watch the snow fall around us. His warmth around me is so welcoming as I sit between his legs, it keeping my shivers at bay. Sitting here, rapped in Dean's embrace, makes me feel at home.

I sigh gently. I can get used to this.

I play with his shirt, remembering it's mine. It was a little tight on him but it emphasized his muscles. "I like my shirt on you." I comment. "Me too. It smells like you." I glance behind me and give him a look. "Hey! You smell good! Like cinnamon and watermelon. It's weird but I've learned to love it." He smiles down at me as I laugh.

After I calm down, we sit in silence. I watch a hawk fly through the sky, playfully swooping up and down. It looks young. Probably just left the nest and is figuring out it's way in the world. I can relate.

"Cas?" Dean asks quietly. I leave my thoughts and nod my head to show I'm listening. He holds my hand a little tighter as he shifts to look down at me. "Are you reading to go inside?" He asks as he snuggles against my neck. I chuckle. "Is this you saying your cold?" I ask playfully. He looks up and grins. "Maybe, if it means someone can warm me up." He winks, smiling at my tomato face.

Did he just say that? Lord.

Dean stands up and offers me a hand. I take it, wobbling up to my feet. He laughs as I stubble a bit, my clumsiness hitting me right in the face. Dean takes my hand and starts to guide me back towards the path and to the cabin. I glance behind me to get one last look at the view before turning back around. I think I like this view better: Dean smiling at me, holding my hand. I follow him closely, our arms bumping into each other as we make our way towards the cabin.

As we approach the small building, Dean shuffles his hands around his pockets trying to find the keys to the cabin. He pulls out a sole key and unlocks the door, revealing a quaint room smelling of home.

We walk in and I take in the decor. I can tell Dean's uncle was a hunter. And a good one at that. Large deer heads and even a bear hung from the walls, looking down on a small living room and kitchen filled with wood and plaid designs. The furniture fit the room comfortably, it's wood finishes and comfy looking cushions adding a warmth to the room. It's a true mountian cabin, I guess.

"Homie, right?" Dean states more than asks, laughing as he eyes the bear. I chuckle and take Dean and my jackets' off, hanging them on a hook near the door. I can feel Dean's eyes on me as I walk around the room and stop by the large fireplace that lined the whole south wall. Piled river stones stacked on top of each other and a wooden mantel forming it really add to the whole 'hey, your in a mountian cabin!' feeling.

I smile and trace my fingers on the ruff stone. I wonder how long it took to get these heavy stones here? Probably a long time.

I turn around and find Dean inches away from me, our noses just barely touching. I didn't even hear him walk over. My breath hitches as I glance down at his lips before reaching his eyes. "Dean, personal space." I say, smirking. He doesn't move, just grins at me.

Without warning, Dean has me rapped in his arms, him running his hands up and down my back, gently pulling me closer to him. After a moment of shock, I return the hug.  After a second, I pull away slightly to look at him again. He smiles his cheeky grin I love before leaning in to kiss me.

I gleefully return it, the kiss quickly becoming full of passion and lust. It warms my body pleasurably. We stand there, too occupied by each other as time flies by.  What seems like hours later, Dean guides my body towards a wall and presses me against it. He runs his hands up and down my sides, taking in my lean figure. I run my hands through his hair, pulling gently causing Dean to moan softly. He leans in even more, pushing his tongue in my mouth. He explores my mouth like a true adventurer. Or if his life depends on it.

As we kiss, his hands find their way to my chest and gently begins to untuck my shirt, pulling it up from my pants to expose my hips. He cautiously pulls back to look at me. He glances down and tilts his head asking for permission. I smile and nod. Dean grins and unbuttons my shirt, yanking it off and caressing my now bare chest.

Before we kissed again, I yank Dean's shirt over his head also, making him laugh. My movements were definitely more jerky while he was as flood as a river. I run my hands down his muscular chest, making Dean shiver. But feeling his soft and smooth torso, I feel self-conscious of my own chest.

Dean looks down at me confused, probably seeing my change in mood. "Are you okay?" Dean asks, his voice soft and husky from all of the kissing. I look up from his chest, our eyes meeting. "Yeah, it's just I don't know how you could like this." I motion towards my chest, towards my scars. Dean's eyes soften and quietly says, "With or without them, I still love you with all of my heart."

I stand there shocked. He smiles wide and takes my hands, pressing them against the wall on either side of my head. He leans in, about to kiss my lips before detouring to my jaw. Dean places soft kisses down my jawline, leading a trail down to my neck and then collarbone. He sucks the skin in some places, leaving small purple bruises. Moans escape my lips and I feel Dean smile against my skin. He comes back up and finally meets my lips, letting my hands go and pulling my waist up. I get the hint and rap my legs around his hips. He presses into me gently, making sure I don't fall down but also don't get crushed against the wall. After a minute of glorious kissing, he carries me away as if I weighed nothing, probably towards the sofa or a bedroom.

He kicks open a door, walking into a small bedroom and laying me down gently on a bed. Dean stands over me, eyes grazing over my body before climbing on top of me. He kisses me roughly, his hands sliding down my chest and stopping at my pants waistband. He lightly tugs it, but I pull away. "Dean." I softly say, placing a hand on his chest. He stops and looks at me cautiously. "Not tonight. We did kind of just confess our love to each other not two hours ago." Dean frowns slightly before climbing off me and mumbling a 'sorry'. He sits next to me, deep in thought. "Hey." I say, getting his attention. "I'm not going anywhere, so there will be a time for that." I raise my eyebrows and grin at him, tracing my fingers down his chest. "But let's get used to being boyfriend's first, okay?" He smiles at me and nods.

Dean scuts backwards and lays down on the bed. He beckons me over, grinning. I crawl over and lay my head down on his chest. Dean pulls the covers over us and then plays with my hair with his free hand. "'Night, Cas. Love you." He places a kiss on the top of my head, making my smile. "Love you, too." I lightly kiss his chest before snuggling against him.

I've never felt so safe having Dean next to me. I fall into a rare, deep sleep, hugging my boyfriend.

Yeah, sorry it's a short chapter but hey, this needed to happen. Be writing soon~