11: Moving Out

We had decided to keep filming. It had been two weeks and Parker and I hadn't said two words to each other off camera. All the nights, he's went out and I've stayed in. Not that I actually care or anything. We still acted in love on camera, but I guess our hatefulness towards each other was starting to show through.

It was January the 16th at 6:30 in the morning when Paul dragged us both down the stairs. Things were more tense than ever between Parker and me.

"Look, either you two want to do this or you don't." Paul told us seriously. "And even if you don't want to, you need to make up your mind whether we're doing this or not. I didn't know that I signed up to be in charge of a couple bipolar kids."

"We're doing it, Paul." Parker said flatly. "We're filming."

"Alright then." Paul said. "Now both of you go get dressed."

Parker and I turned around without a word and went back up the stairs. Parker glanced back at me for a second before I walked in my room, and I quickly turned my head and walked on in.

I didn't know what to do or say to him. I'm in way too deep in this mess, whatever's going on.

***

"And I will always love you, Layla." Parker said flatly.

"And I'll always love you, Parker." I said sarcastically before I acted like I gave him a kiss on the cheek, but really I just kissed the air.

"Cut!" Paul said as he waved his mitten covered hands in the air. "Guys, it's starting to snow out here, and we need to get this scene done without it sounding like you absolutely hate each other! Start back from putting the hat on the snowman!"

Parker groaned in frustration as he snatched the hat from off our snowman's head.

"You're going to snatch his head clean off." I said flatly as I stood there with my arms crossed over my big coat.

"What do you know? She can speak to me." Parker said sarcastically.

"Why don't you go wherever you've been going at night." I snarled as I took the hat from him.

"What the fuck do you care. You don't give a fuck about me." Parker said angrily.

"Are you getting this?" I heard Paul whisper to the cameraman.

"Shut the fuckin camera off, Paul!" I yelled at him. "And don't you fuckin cuss at me, Parker Schnabel. You're the one that hasn't talked to me in two weeks."

"And you know why that is, don't you, Layla?" Parker faked a smile before his expression turned to a snarl. "You're so fuckin difficult."

"It's not that hard to understand what happened, Parker." I stated. "Just because you think so, doesn't mean it is."

"You're just beating around the bush, aren't you?" Parker scoffed, chuckling as he crossed his arms.

"Same thing you're doing." I faked a quick smile. "Or do you want them to-"

"Shut up to me, Layla. Just shut up." Parker said seriously before he walked away.

"And I'm the one that's difficult!" I yelled.

"You damn sure are!" Parker yelled before going in the house and slamming the door.