23: Talking Marriage...

"So hiking, huh?" I said as Parker and I were gathering our things up.

It had been three days since we got to Thailand, and Parker and I had been enjoying every minute of it.

"Yep." Simon said. "You two are going hiking and having a picnic."

"We don't have to carry a picnic basket all the way there, do we?" Parker said.

Simon chuckled. "No. It'll all be set up for you. You'll act like you set it all up for Layla. Just say whatever feels right and have fun with it, alright? You guys off camera are better than whatever shit the writers come up with."

Parker and I chuckled. "Okay."

"I think I need my hair cut." Parker said as he looked in a mirror on the living room wall, running his hand through the front of it. "It's too hot here. It gets in the way."

"Oh, I can do it!" I smiled as I was drinking some coffee.

"Hold on. Before you two decide to cut hair." Simon interrupted. "Turn the cameras on."

"Simon." Parker huffed.

"Well, it's not like she can cut your hair and nobody notice it." Simon said. "Just say what you just said and go with it. Act like we're not even here."

After we said what we had said before, Parker turned his head and smiled. "You sure you won't jack it up?"

I chuckled. "I would never. I took a semester of Cosmetology in college. I know how to cut hair."

Parker walked over to where I was at the kitchen bar. "I'll let you cut my hair then."

"Yay!" I smiled. "I'll make it look good, I promise."

"You better because you're the one that has to live with it." Parker smirked.

I smiled before kissing his cheek. "It'll look very handsome."

"Okay, are you kids ready to go?" Simon asked as he looked at his phone.

"Yeah, I think so." Parker said as he walked towards the door.

"Then let's get this over with, beach bums." Simon said.

"Wait, Parker, put this sunblock on me." I said.

"You really want to do that now?" Parker smirked back at me.

"It's spray-on. I got it while we were in town yesterday." I said as I held up the bottle.

"Oh, yeah." Parker said as he walked back over and took the bottle from me. "You got on a shirt anyway, I don't see why you need it."

"Because I got on my bikini under the shirt." I said. "I thought we'd do something else after hiking."

"Well, take your shirt off and I'll spray you down." Parker said as he took the lid off the bottle.

"Parker." I said.

"It's just your bikini, Lays. They saw it for the past two days." Parker said. "They're not even paying attention."

"Alright." I said as I took off my swimsuit cover tee shirt.

As Parker sprayed the sunblock on me, I wiggled around and giggled because it was cold. Parker laughed as he moved and sprayed my back.

"Okay, you ready now?" Parker said as he put the sunblock back in my bag.

"Yup." I said as I slipped the tee shirt back on.

"Then come on." Parker smirked as he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the door.