37: Together

The doorbell rang downstairs while I was learning my lines for the show. It was Sunday, which meant that it was the one day off I had a week. Mom and Dad were out who knows where, like always. I groaned impatiently as I threw my script on my bed and went to see who was at the door.

The doorbell rang again when I was walking towards it, and I rolled my eyes before I opened it. I wasn't in the mood for company, and hadn't been in weeks.

"Parker." I whispered as I saw the tall man in a blue tee shirt and blue jeans standing in front of me.

"Layla." Parker smiled as he walked in. "I missed you so much."

My mind went away from the want for him, remembering what he had told me the last time we talked. Parker shut the door behind him, and I backed away.

"Parker, what the hell are you doing?" I demanded to know. "You tell me all that shit, and now you're here?!"

"Layla." Parker said as he went to place his hands on my hips, but I shooed them away, backing up more. "Layla, I can't be without you. I realized that. I need you with me."

"Parker, you have no idea what you did to me." I said, on the verge of tears. "You just quit talking to me. I thought you were gone from my life forever."

"I thought you'd be happier without me." Parker said quietly as he put a piece of hair behind my ear. "I thought you would have a good life here. You deserve more than me."

"Parker, no one can make me feel the way you can." I said as I placed a hand on his chest. "You're the thing that makes me happy."

Parker chuckled softly. "I feel the same way about you. You have no idea how much you're on my mind, Layla."

"What are you doing, Parker?" I whispered as I let him wrap his arms around my waist.

"I came back for you. I want you to be with me." Parker said.

"I want to be with you, Parker." I sighed as I put my head against his chest.

"Is it just you here?" Parker asked.

"Mmhm." I nodded my head against his chest.

He pulled me closer to him, making me look up into his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned down.

"Layla, whatever we have to do, we'll make this work." Parker promised.

"Hm." I smiled at him as I ran a hand through his hair. "We can talk about that later."

Parker smiled as he leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. I sighed happily into the kiss, allowing him entrance. It had been so long since I tasted him. We eagerly kissed each other, pressing against each other. I held onto the back of his neck as he held me tightly and kissed me deeply.

"I love you, Layla." Parker said as he pulled away from my lips for a second.

I grinned. "I love you too."

He smiled as he connected our lips again and pressed me against the wall, sliding his hand under my shirt and holding my back. I slid my hands under his shirt and rubbed his chest as we continued our heated make out session. I grinded against him, feeling him already hard in his jeans. He growled lowly.

God, I love that sound.

I kept grinding slowly, and he soon started meeting my grinds with his. He pulled his lips away breathlessly, staring into my eyes with his brown ones. I stared into his eyes as we both grinded against each other. I put my hand down at his crotch and grabbed it, and he threw his head back and groaned.