Abyss: The Professor

The Alpha League was all sitting on the living room watching a movie. They had no work to do in a while, due to Overdrive telling his team they should only deal with threats no one else could handle. If they did all of them, there would be no other heroes of other Multiverses.

As the team relaxed, Professor Mark was walking down the stairs towards his lab in the base. While he had his more advanced lab, somewhere hidden in all the Multiverses, he had one in the Alpha League base. He walked towards a metal door. From a small green screen next to the door, came a voice.

"Name And Voice Recognition," it said in a robotic voice.

"Professor Henry Marcus Thompson," said Professor Mark. Then he pressed his hand against the screen, and a green beam appeared pointing against the Professor, and then a red beam appeared scanning the Professor completely.

"Professor Analyzed 100%," said the voice, and the door opened. The Professor walked into his lab. The laboratory was filled with dozens of advanced creations, all made for the purpose of making life better. On one of the walls, there were hundreds of diplomas put up. On of them was from an unknown place that gave the Professor a doctorate. In fact there were hundreds of different doctorates from all across the Multiverses. There were also many pictures. There was one of them with the Professor and a guy with a blue hoodie, spiky brown hair, and blue headphones standing in front of a metal lab, his first lab built by him and the guy. There were dozens of pictures of him and that guy. All were labeled as Doctor Henry and MG. The guy's name was written only as MG.

On other walls were pictures of the Professor and multiple universities he had been in within all Multiverses. Hundreds and hundreds of students that he had met, and he could remember every single one of them. He had been going by Professor since then getting used to it, but he was still known to others as Doctor Henry.

The most recent photo was now of the Professor standing next to the Alpha League. All of them in the picture. The professor smiled as he saw all his pictures. He kept them safe, having countless copies of every single one, all the memories he wanted to keep.

The professor then went to work, building amazing machines, some that even defied all laws of the Multiverses. Machines that did what no one else could. Then the Professor felt someone in there with him. He turned around to see a guy with spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, and angel wings on his back.

"Still working Professor?" said the guy with a grin on his face.

"As always. How you get in here without any of the others noticing?" asked the Professor.

"I have my ways," he said with the same grin.

"Why have you come?" asked the Professor.

"Oh you know me, fixing whatever is wrong in all Multiverses, and still coming home by eight," he said, causing both the Professor and him to laugh.

"Well, you better be on you way then, it's already six, wouldn't want to miss dinner, now would you?" said the Professor.

"I will Professor, but I have something else to tell you," said the winged guy.

"What is it?" asked the Professor.

"I know I can't fix the Multiverses all at once and making sure evil never comes back, no matter how powerful I may become. Even after surpassing Melanchulus. I need to allow others to be good by themselves. But I must warn you. Tell the others to prepare, for soon they will have to face their greatest challenge, even for the Matrixian."

"I will," said the Professor.

"Well, good bye Professor!" said the winged guy, as he was engulfed in a golden light that made the Professor look away for a second. When he looked back, the winged guy was gone completely, not even a trace of him left.

"Billions and billions of Multiverses. Where there is light, there will be a shadow," said the Professor as he went back to his work.