Alpha League Short Stories #7: The Babysitting Job And A Short Story

woohoo, here we go

Humatrix, Flame, Nighto, Genos, and Frostbite In...
The Babysitting Job (Requested By JohnathenYoungs )

"So we are supposed to take care of Anna and Strawberry?" asked Flame.

"Yeah. Deadpool and Pinkie Pie are going out and asked if you could take care of the kids," said John.

"We can do that," said Humatrix.

"Overdrive, Night Mist, and Mystican are out on a mission, so it will only be us five," said Humatrix. This mean him, Nighto, Frostbite, Flame, and Genos.

"Okay thanks guys, I'll leave the kids here," said John. A few minutes later he left the two girls and took off.

"So this are the kids? Sup, I'm Genos," said Genos as he introduced himself.

"I'm Nighto," said Nighto, towering over the little girls. His eyes glowing a dark, evil shade of red.

"You're gonna scare them!" said Frostbite smacking Nighto on the head.

"Hello there!" said Anna looking at Frostbite.

"Hi there," said Flame.

"How did Deadpool and Pinkie Pie have kids?" whispered Genos to Nighto.

"Dunno. Something about a magic rock under the sea perhaps?" whispered Nighto.

"So what should we do?" asked Flame.

"Would you like to- hey... where they go!?" said Genos as he looked around and saw the girls were missing.

"We lost them! Search the base!" yelled Nighto as he ran out the room in panic.

"Umm... we got super powers. I know where they are," said Mystican.

"Oh... never mind," said Nighto walking back.

"Where?" asked Flame.

"In the training room," said Mystican.

"Let's go," said Frostbite.

The five went down the base until they reach the door that went into the training room.

"Alright. It seems the girls activated the training room," said Humatrix.

"Anyway to deactivate it?" asked Flame.

"No. It was made with the combined power of me and Overdrive. We need him if we want to desactivate it," said Humatrix.

"Let's just go in and get the girls,"said Genos opening the door, "What the- gah!"

Humatrix looked through the door and saw that Genos fell down into an ocean. The training room was designed to be able to create any environment, and with special technology it could even create planets within.

"Genos! Are you alright!?" yelled Flame.

"I'm good! Told you guys it was a good idea to buy a floating enhancement," yelled Genos as Humatrix levitated him up.

"They seem to be far away on... is that an island many out of candy?" said Humatrix. The team looked inside the door and saw that in the distance was an entire island made completely out of candy.

"Okay, everyone fly towards the island," said Humatrix as he sprouted wings and began to fly towards the island. With his magic Mystican flew above the water. Flame had phoenix wings, Frostbite already had wings, and Genos used rockets on his feet and back to fly.

They got to the island and landed on the shores.

"Hey, anybody ever see that old show... umm... Misadventures Of Flapjack?" asked Flame.

"I did. And yep... we are on Candied Island," said Genos.

"Alright, I think that are up there," said Genos pointing at the tallest island, which had a large rainbow over it.

"Let's just hurry," said Humatrix as the team flew over the island until they reached the tallest island. There they saw Anna and Strawberry eating tons of candy.

"Found you!" said Humatrix as he landed on the floor.

"Girls! We were worried that we wouldn't find you!" said Flame.

"Sorry... we just wandered in here," said Anna.

"It's fine. How much candy did you eat?" asked Nighto. Strawberry looked at him and then spoke:

"Well..."

And so the five members of the Alpha League spent the next eight hours trying to catch two little girls on a sugar rush as they followed them through many simulated worlds...

Flame, Genos, and Night Mist in...
Winter Wonderland

The three members, Flame, Genos, and Night Mist, were on a mission in a faraway planet orbiting a dwarf star. It was really cold, and it didn't stop snowing. Flame and Genos had special suits for heat, while Night Mist had no trouble walking on her normal dress.

"So you said you can survive all climates?" asked Flame.

"Of course. My father made my DNA perfectly so that no climate could hurt me. Nor can it be messed up, unless of course I tried absorbing a DNA I know I shouldn't," said Night Mist.

"Like what DNA?" asked Flame.

"Well, there is a specie called Belenialins. They cannot be near Matrixians for some reason. That is why I don't have Matrixian DNA," said Night Mist.

"Huh, cool," said Genos.

"Don't say cool! I'm freezing!" said Flame. He looked at the Flame Blade on his back, and saw that it had actually a small layer of ice covering it. Flame used his power to make the blade hear itself, melting the ice.

"Why are we here again?" asked Genos.

"You should really pay more attention Genos," said Night Mist, "Austin told me to always lay attention to what people say."

"Oh yeah. You spend days away from home Night Mist. Doesn't that bother Austin?" asked Flame remembering that he met Austin, Misty's friend, when they first met.

"No. I use the same thing Humatrix's uses to make your universe's time relatively slower to the Infiniverses. That means that two days with you guys is just like an afternoon in my home," said Night Mist.

"What is the mission!?" yelled Genos.

"We are here to find some special ore called Trillium," said Flame, "This planet is one of the fee that have it. The ore is colder that ice so Night Mist is here to handle it."

"Misty, why don't you just teleport us there?" asked Genos tiredly.

"Because if I did that, missions would be kinda boring wouldn't they? said Misty cheerfully.

"There it is!" said Genos as he saw a glowing chunk of blue metal sticking from the ground.

"Genos! Remember what they said! Don't pick it... up," said Night Mist as she saw Genos try to grab it, only to be immediately frozen.

Back On The Base

Genos was in a block of ice in the living room, Flame trying to unfreeze him.

"Shouldn't we do something to make it quicker?" asked Overdrive.

"Nah. If we did it wouldn't be as much fun," said Humatrix.