Sisters: Salvation

Chapter 17
Sisters Arc Finale

The Juggernaut flew straight into the battle. Flame looked at the space around him as he flew past the many soldiers.

"Yep, this is absolute chaos," he said as he saw the giant snake in the distance, and hundreds of Fantasmatics fighting against soldiers.

"Take this!" yelled Flame as he activated the defense system on the ship. Hundreds of the Juggernaut's weapons started blasting away the shadow monsters a he flew. Suddenly a giant Fantasmatic slashed the back of the Juggernaut.

"Oh crap," said Flame as he ejected from the ship. He was covered in fire, and he reappeared in his Arch Dragon form. Suddenly he was covered in blue fire.

"Infinity Dragon!" yelled Flame as he took on the form with the raining power left in the Flame Blade. While not as strong as the original, he was having an easy time destroying the Fantasmatics.

He flew past them, his fiery wings ripping them apart as he headed towards his friends' life energies. The Infinity Dragon... it was capable of more than he knew.

"Tale this!" yelled the Infinity Dragon as a large blast of blue fire blasted from his jaws, destroying everything ahead of it.

In the distance, Mystican saw the blue flames blasting away the enemy.

"Is that... Flame!?" yelled Mystican. The rest of the team turned to see the giant dragon fly right by them. It was then covered by fire and changed form. It took the form of Flame, but his eyes had turned a fiery blue, and two black dragon horns came from each side of his face. The sides of his face and his arms were covered in black scales, along with the tail and wings that formed on his back.

"Guys! I am back!" yelled Flame as he floated to were they were.

"Well, we are glad to see you dude!" yelled Genos, "You see, we are getting our butts handed to us over here."

Suddenly a thunder like sound spread across the space. The group turned to see the giant snake staring right at them.

"Flame..." said the Sisters, their voices joined into one, "We remember you now... You are going to suffer twice as much as everyone else."

"Well, that is nice to know," said Flame with smile in his face, "Because I can assure you one thing. You are going to be very disappointed when we win!"

"Umm... Flame. Pissing them off more is not a good idea..." said Frostbite, "Oh well. Either way they were going to try to kill us."

"Flame!" yelled Temporis as she suddenly hugged Flame, "You really made it!"

"Yep! And right now we are going to finally end this battle," said Flame.

"And how are we going to do that!?" yelled Beyonder as he and everyone else teleported out of the way of the incoming the dark energy blast from the Sisters.

"Push them into the Dark Space!" yelled Flame, "Use the power of the Soul Crystals to do it!"

"Soul Crystals? How did you know?" asked Temporis.

"I know a bunch of stuff! I'll explain how later!" yelled Flame.

"Incoming!" yelled Professor Mark as he moved his hands and suddenly a bright flash of light formed. A shield appeared between everyone else as the Sisters hit it. It immediately cracked, but still pushed them back.