N43: Within The Shadows

N43: The Phantom Assassin Arc
Prelude

1 Month After The Sisters Arc...

"Don't tempt me little girl!" yelled a giant monster. Her skin was pitch black, darker than the night. She had eight hands that floated in the air, each one with sharp claws. She had a single giant eye, with a red slit iris with a glowing orange pupil.

"Mission Failure is not an option," said a cloaked figure. It was a girl, strands of white hair came out from her hooded black cloak. But from the shadows covering her face, two glowing red eyes could be seen.

"I am the great Coticue! The mother of Death and Destruction!" yelled the monster as her claws slashed at incomprehensible speeds.

The girl dodged so quickly, that she it appeared that there was more than one of her.

"Mission is to destroy you slowly, as to train me in torture," said the girl as she pulled a long katana from her cloak. The edge of the blade glowed with a crimson color.

"The bring it on! I shall teach you your mistakes!" yelled Coticue as she teleported around the space around them. She then stopped, and moved her arms until a red circle with mysterious runes formed in front of her.

"Take this!" yelled Coticue as she blasted billions of tiny daggers made of shadows. They began flying chaotically, too quick to perceive.

The girl began dodging them, teleporting around as the daggers flew around everywhere. Some cuts formed on her skin, but they sealed up immediately.

"Hmph... then take this!" yelled Coticue, "Light's Scourge!"

A large blade made of shadows flew towards the girl. The girl teleported away, but the blade teleported in front of her. It slashed right into her left eye.

"Tch..." muttered the girl as she jumped back. The wound didn't close this time. Instead she took off her cloak and ripped a piece and put it on her eye. Her clothes under the cloak consisted of a black suit. On both sides of her waist were two guns. She put her blade back, and took out the guns. They glowed red as they charged with her power.

"Failure is not an option. They are watching," said the girl as she then teleported around, so quickly that multiple versions of her could be seen. Suddenly she opened fire as hundreds of bullets covered in red energy flew towards Coticue. The bullets travelled too quickly for Coticue to teleport away from. No, in fact she could teleport away.

"Once I aim at you, you are not getting out of my sight," said the girl as the bullets hit Coticue. Black blood poured from the many bullet holes.

"You can't win!" yelled Coticue as she slashed the girl in half. The girl was blasted away as she hit the wall.

"That will teach you... no one can survive that... no one could piece themselves together after my Light's Scourge attacks," said Coticue.

"No one but me," said the girl as she stood up, her body intact, "I just kept the eye like this because I like the look."

"I-impossible...What are you? How did you survive!?" said Coticue as she took a step back.

"The reason I survived was due to the special ability of a different specie. That is how I survive," said the girl as she took aim once again.