The Abyss Union Origins Part 2 [Updated]

The Alpha League arrived the next to the Universe. It was fairly close to the Dark Space. The endless dark expanse behind the Infiniversal barrier was unsettling. The first Universe in the Infiniverse created the barrier to protect everything inside from the Dark Space. The massive ship, the Alpha Juggernaut had been stationed next to the Universe. And the Knights were there. They looked mostly humanoid, but their bodies were completely disproportionate. They looked like mutated failed science experiments. They had dark green skin, with masks on their faces. Only one of their glowing red eyes could be seen. They were created during the war, and mass produced by enemies.

"Those things are still ugly," said Flame as the group got off the ship. No one knows why everything can breath in the space between Universes since there is supposedly nothing there.

"Yeah, lets take them out quick, there are nine of them," said Overdrive as he got off.

"Okay, lets do this!" yelled Genos as he flew towards them, "Devil Incinerate!"

A blast of red demonic energy was shot out of the palms of his hands, as he attacked the Knights. The Knights got blasted back as they were scorched by the Devil Incinerate.

"Heavenly Fire Deity!" yelled Flame. He changed as he was covered by a fiery aura. He was covered in an armor made of magma, and his eyes turned red. His blade grew twice in size, and became double edged.

"Slash Of The Fire Deity!" yelled Flame ash brought his sword down on a Knight, who blocked it with his hand. It let out a roar as it's hand was burned. And then it's body was caught in two body as a vortex if flames came out of the sword. Flame ran forward slashing the Knights as they ran at him. Dark Star blasting them with lightning and wind.

Night Mist blasted a ray of energy as she attacked the Knights. They were quickly destroyed due to the multiple energies combined. Humatrix and Overdrive behind her destroying a Knight who was attacking them from behind. Mystican and Nighto combining their powers as they blasted the remaining Knights with all their power.

The Knights were defeated quickly, and didn't seem to be as tough as they were in the war.

"Wasn't that way too easy?" said Flame as he deactivated his Heavenly Fire Deity.

"Yeah, back in the war they used to take hundreds of heroes to kill five of them," said Mystican.

"They don't ever go down easily," said Dark Star.

"Something is not right here," said Nighto as he looked around. Then they heard a horrid scream. They team turned around and saw that Hunatrix was gone.

"Humatrix!?" yelled Overdrive as he flew around looking for him. Suddenly he felt his body being crushed, as an invisible force took hold of him. He couldn't teleport or get out if it's grasp. The force turned him to face the Dark Space.

"Overdrive!" yelled the team as they tried to grab him and pull him back. Suddenly the team was grabbed by the invisible force, all forced to look at the Dark Space.

"What the- that is not the Dark Space!" yelled Flame as he realized what they were looking at. Suddenly the force started too pull them into the Dark Space, where they disappeared.
-------

Night Mist found herself alone, floating in absolute darkness. She looked around, but she couldn't see the team. Suddenly she started screaming as she heard a voice in her head. A voice so evil hateful that it was driving her mad as she heard it. It was destroying her mind. She felt that there was something around her. An evil presence so big, the Infiniverse looked like a microbe to it.

She couldn't stand it, she turned around to see a small light in the distance, the Infiniverse. Why wasn't she dead? The Dark Space destroys everything. She felt someone behind her, and turned around to see the rest of the team. But they looked different, more... sinister.

"Guys!? What's going on?" yelled Night Mist as she looked at her team.

"Melanchulus has given us a better chance of life," said Overdrive. "New names, new looks. And power beyond anyones imagination."

"What do you mea-" said Night Mist, but was interrupted as a dark aura surrounded her. It ripped at her apart, and it reshaped her. Her mind being rewired, new powers that she never knew were possible.

"Join us Venom," said Humatrix putting his hand out, "Join the Abyss Union."

Night Mist grabbed his hand, and absorbed his DNA, she didn't need it, but she knew it would be important to have it. To... kill someone. She smiled as she thought that.

And so the Abyss Union looked at their Infiniverse as it was ripped apart and crumbled from the power of Melanchulus. And so, when they opened their eyes they looked at their new surroundings. And they saw a base that looked like what theirs used to look like. With the Alpha League logo on it.