Abyss: Alpha VS. Abyss: Final Battle

I really like that games soundtrack. Gives the feeling of a time limit.

Humatrix reached the middle of the station, were the others had reached as well. Everyone looked beat up, and there were cuts all over them. Night Mist had a deep cut in her side. Genos' arms were gone. Flame had a huge scar on his chest and a small scar were his left eye used to be. Mystican had a few red veins across his body. Frostbite's wings were missing, and Humatrix still had some places that were healing slowly.

"Guys, where is Overdrive?" asked Genos.

"He should be here," said Night Mist. Suddenly Humatrix's eyes widened when he realized what happened.

"Negamatrix... won?" said Humatrix. Suddenly the team turned around and saw Night Venom in the doorway, an evil grin in her face.

"Easy to kill you all here," said Night Venom.

"Really, because you seem outnumbered," said Flame.

"Really, because there are four of us left," said Night Venom. As if on cue, SubFrost, Mysterium, and Hellfire showed up behind them.

"But, you guys are dead!" yelled Flame.

"I definitely killed you," said Genos looking at Mysterium.

"Cut the chat, we are here to kill you end finish this," said Mysterium, "DIVINE TRANSCENDENCE TIER 4!"

He was covered in golden light, as if his entire body was made of energy, and two golden wings appeared in his back.

"My normal one is half as powerful as my counterpart, but when charged completely, the fourth tier is twice as powerful," said Mystican.

Behind him Subfrost transformed, he turned into a fusion of Celestialsapien, To'kustar, and Galvan.

"Hellish Blazing Deity!" yelled Hellfire, as his body was covered in metal plates, all apart from the holes for the eyes, but all that could be seen were green flames. A pair of wings made of green flames appeared on his back, and his halberd turned into a massive spear covered in green flames.

"All the ones that survived are here, but were the heck os Negamatrix!? He said he had a secret weapon to wipe out Overdrive," said Night Venom.

"Doesn't matter, let's kill them all," said Subfrost said, as he raised his hands and the entire room started to morph, but when Frostbite put his hand on the floor, everything stopped.

"That's it! We will need to team up on each of them," said Humatrix. "Flame! Fight Hellfire!"

"Sure!" yelled Flame as he did his best to get up and ran towards Hellfire. He brought his sword down, but Hellfire blocked it with his spear. The two fires got closed, pushing each other back, but as soon as they touched, the flames disappeared. Taking the change, Flame ran and grabbed Hellfire by the face, and his Hellish Blazing Deity form dissipated.

"Now!" yelled Humatrix as his claws extended, piercing Hellfire's chest. Hellfire gasped before he fell to the ground.

"No! Kill them!" yelled Subfrost as he raised his hand, but his powers were canceled. He turned around to see Chill X (Frostbite) standing behind him. Chill X is the combination of Big Chill and Alien X.

"I won't give you the chance, face it, you guys are outmatched," said Chill X as he sent a giant fist into SubFrost's face, but nothing happened since their powers were canceled.

"Go!" yelled Chill X, and Mystican ran to finish him but was stopped when Night Venom kicked him and sent him across the room, but did not have enough time as Humatrix's claws went around her and stabbed SubFrost in the chest, and since his powers were canceled, the wounds were fatal, and SubFrost fell down.

"You have not dealt with me!" yelled Mysterium, as he ran in a speed surpassing light and stabbed Genos in his core, and threw him aside, but Genos was still alive, just dazed due to loosing his primary power.

"No!" yelled Night Mist as she used her powers to keep Mysterium in place with an invincible force. She used all her strength, and the gash on her side started to bleed even more. Mystican rushed over and tackled Mysterium, taking to get hold of him ad canceling out both their powers.

"Stop!" yelled Night Venom as her claws extended towards Mystican.

"Oh no you don't!" yelled Humatrix as he and Night Mist grabbed Night Venom. Flame ran quickly and stabbed Mysterium in the chest. Ending him permanently. Night Venom managed to push Humatrix and Night Mist away.

"NO! You ruined everything! This Infiniverse is too corrupt with evil, and you, YOU ALL RUINED IT'S PURIFICATION!" yelled Night Venom.

"You are wrong," said Humatrix. "I don't know what your ideals are, but your view is twisted."

"SHUT UP!" yelled Night Venom as he ran towards Humatrix, but was stopped as two pairs of claws stabbed her in the chest.

"Sorry, but we can't allow you to hurt anyone else," said Night Mist, with Humatrix next to her.

"This is it," said Humatrix as Night Venom fell over.

"Cold, oh so cold," said Night Venom quietly as she closed her eyes. The team was silent as they looked at the Abyss Union. But the grief was stopped when they remembered something.

"The stations isn't shut down completely," said Humatrix.

"I got that part, I already sent out a small drone to turn off the last part of the station, it's over," said Genos.

"No it's not, we forgot someone!" yelled Humatrix.

"Overdrive!" yelled Flame.

"He isn't here! We must see what happened!" yelled Mystican as the bruised up team ran the way Overdrive went.

The team finally reached the room Overdrive had gone too. But all they found was a massive hole on the side of the station. The station was created to self repair, but the hole was still there. In the distance a universe that glowed red could be seen.

"What could had happened here?" asked Mystican.

"I have no idea, but we all felt the power pressure change, that must have been a really powerful attack," said Humatrix.

"What is that?" said Night Mist as she picked up a necklace with a red gem pendant.

"I have seen Overdrive with it a few times," said Humatrix.

"Guys, look," said Flame as he pointed towards the edge of what reminded of the room. A girl that looked like a teenager was standing there. She had a white dress, no shoes, and long blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked at the Alpha League, her eyes completely blank and her face showing no expression. The glow of the red universe filled the entire room, giving it an eerie feeling.

"Who are you?" asked Night Mist who held the necklace. The girl looked at them before she gave her answer.

"I am Elena."

----------

That concludes the [Abyss Union Arc]. The next Arc is the Corruption Arc.

Also, whoever wants to know who Elena is, check the latest chapter in the Overdrive: True Hero Origins book. The chapter is: Overdrive and The Peaceful Planet.

The Alpha League Heroes UnitedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara