Sisters: Tragedy

Chapter 2

"We are staying here?" asked Flame as the group walked over to what looked like a massive hotel in the middle of space. The group had a bunch of bags with items that they managed to get from the wreckage of Alpha League base.

"Yes. It is a good hotel filled with all the accommodations we need," said Professor Mark, who had a few bandages and was using a cane to walk due to the injuries he got from Malthurax. The group tried to heal him but they refused to heal faster.

"How long would it take to create a new base?" asked Frostbite.

"Until they send the materials we need to fix it. The materials are rather unique. We just have to wait for them to arrive so that we can begin rebuilding," said Humatrix.

"We better check in," said Night Mist.

The group entered the hotel and were amazed by the size of it. It had pools, roller coasters, and a bunch of stuff they had never seen before in any hotel. They went to the receptionist to get rooms. The receptionist was a huge blob of blue slime with two black dots as eyes.

"Aksel! Is that you?" said Humatrix. The slime named Aksel looked at him.

"Oh the Alpha League! Didn't suspect to see you guys here!" said Aksel the slime.

"Who is this?" asked Flame as he looked at Aksel.

"He if from another hero team. He was there when we joined the HT Association," said Humatrix.

"Heard about what happened to your base and your friend," said Aksel, "Sorry to hear that."

"Thanks Aksel," Humatrix, "We will take a room for each."

"So twelve rooms then," said Aksel as he took twelve glowing cards, "Here are your keys, they should teleport you to your rooms. Thanks for visiting."

The group away from the counter and stood on the teleport pads. They raised their cards and were teleported instantly to where their rooms where. The hallways seemed to extend on forever.

"So exactly how big is this hotel?" asked Flame as the group looked at the endless hotel.

"Well the moment we stepped through the door we entered a pocket universe," said Night Mist, "So this place must be huge."

"Well, it was made as a hotel for Infiniversal travelers, and it is a huge place," said Humatrix.

"We should leave or stuff here and then go look around the hotel right? This cards are supposed to teleport us to different parts of the hotel," said Frostbite. The team agreed and as soon as they left their stuff in their rooms they left.

The team then walked around the open parts of the hotel. They found many interesting things. Some things only few of them knew what they were since Flame didn't know much about other cultures and needs from different parts of the Infiniverse, nor did Night Mist. After a while they heard in the speakers that there were important news in the center plaza.

"We should go guys. It might be interesting," said Humatrix. Ever since the defeat of the Corruption and death of Overdrive he needed something to distract himself with. The team needed to do the same.