Sisters: Fight

Chapter 16
Sisters: Finale Part 1

"At the rate things are going, you and everyone else will die," said Overdrive, his expression serious.

"W-what do you mean? Why will we die?" asked Flame as he took a step back.

"I tell you this, because I know something no one else knows. Even the Professor," said Overdrive, "The seal can't be made again."

"What? No, I can be used to create more seals!" explained Flame.

"No, that is the theory they made. You see, Soul Crystals are rare, even among the Infiniverse," said Overdrive, "What happened with the Sisters was an experiment that thankfully worked. The theory was that you could make more seals."

"B-But if I cam't make more seals then how are we going to stop them!?" yelled Flame, "We are out powered here! They have grown stronger, they could exterminate us!"

"That is why I brought you here. Because I shall teach you what you are going to need to do," said Overdrive, "And you are right. Fighting two of the Thirteen Thralls of Melanchulus is suicide. But there is a way to win."

"What is that way?" asked Flame, "How are we going to stop them?"

"Not stop them. You all will have to kill them," said Overdrive, "They are no longer part of this Infiniverse. They serve Melanchulus. And that is how we are going to beat them. By returning them to were their power came from."

"Do you mean, push them into the Dark Space? But what of Melanchulus?" asked Flame, "Won't they survive there?"

"They won't. No matter what Melanchulus does, he cannot bring his Thralls into the Dark Space," said Overdrive, "The Abyss Union was not pulled there, they were teleported here, despite what they saw."

"What? You spoke to them?" asked Flame.

"No, but my body and Negamatrix's was joined into the Corruption," said Overdrive, "We shared memories. I know what happened now. Right after the Corruption was defeated, and everyone was freed, Elena teleported me along with her to the past, hence creating the Corruptions defeat. Anyways, seeing his memories I realized he showed them an illusion. Nothing but Melanchulus can survive the Dark Space."

"So, how are we going to push them there?" asked Flame.

"Flame, there is only one way," said Overdrive.

"And that is?" asked Flame. Overdrive just sighed before continuing.

"Flame, you are not going to like my answer," said Overdrive.

———

Location: Regnonium
Time: Present

"Frostbite! You are going to need something that packs more punch than that!" yelled Genos as he was blasted away towards the floor. Thanks to both his Demon and Angel powers, he managed to protect himself.

"I know that!" yelled Frostbite who was in his Atomic X form. He crossed his arms again and transformed.

"Alpher X!" yelled Frostbite as he transformed into a giant being shaped like a floating orb covered in a space like color. Hundreds of invisible arms shot towards the sky and the ground below bended and shot towards the sky.