Abyss: Humatrix VS. Night Venom: Madness Of Battle

Humatrix reached the end of the hallway. When he reached the end, he looked around the massive room, but he couldn't sense anything. He couldn't find anyone, the room looked completely empty. Suddenly he felt two hands grabbing him from behinds, and he found himself flying through the air and and landed in the middle of the room.

"What the- Night Venom," said Humatrix as he saw his opponent. She was the Abyss Union's version of Night Mist. But she looked different. She wore a white version of Night Mist's dress. And her arms and the sides of her face were covered in white scales, with blue glowing stripes and had long blue claws, kind of like Negamatrix. Her eyes glowed blue, and she had twisted smile on her face.

"So you are my opponent?" said Humatrix, "Well, there is no reason to hold back."

"The bloodier the fight the better," said Night Venom. Her claws grew in size the same as Humatrix, and they charged at each other. There was a flash, and they were on opposite sides of the room. Suddenly Humatrix felt massive pain, he looked down and saw his arm was gone.

"What!? How that happen!?" yelled Humatrix. He turned around and saw Night Venom looking at him laughing.

"This fight is gonna be so boring," said Night Venom.

"How did you do that!?" said Humatrix as his arm started to regenerate slowly.

"I will let you find that out," said Night Venom as he ran towards Humatrix. She started to slash at him, as Humatrix tried to block her attacks, but he could feel his strength disappearing. Suddenly Night Venom sent a kick to his chest, and he was sent flying through the air. Night Venim then blasted him with a blue energy ray, that destroyed his leg, and Humatrix.

"Darn it! How is she doing this!?" yelled Himatrix as he used his powers to fly through the air, trying to avoid the blasts.

"Wait, I get it," said Humatrix, "You absorbed Negamtrix's DNA! So his power cancels mine out!"

"You finally get it! Your counter parts of a different Infiniverse powers cancel each other out! I don't need Matrixian DNA since I already have enough DNA's to match yours in power, so does my counter part. But by absorbing Negamatrix's DNA, your power is canceled out when fighting me," explained Night Venom.

"But you still have your own powers that affect me," said Humatrix. This is bad. She can kill me this way, I have to do my best to avoid her attacks, though Humatrix, as he dodged another attack. Suddenly he felt her hand touch his shoulder, and he felt as his DNA failed to protect itself as his powers were canceled, and his DNA was disarranged. His shape was messed up, he was changing shapes rapidly without control. He could barely activate any of his powers.

"Take this!" yelled Humatrix as he barely made a blaster and tried to blast her, but the blast immediately dissipated when it touched her.

"You can't hurt me," she mocked walking towards him. Her hands sprouted multiple blades. She swung them down, her movements completely wild and unpredictable. Humatrix tried to dodge, but no matter what he did, he could not dodge her attacks.

"Ultimate life form? What a joke!" she yelled as she swung down her blade. She then kicked Humatrix, and he was sent flying through the air. He hit the wall, making a dent in it.

"I have enough power to destroy the Infiniverse without moving, do you really think you stand a change?" said Night Venom, as she walked towards Humatrix.

"Big deal, anyone can do that," said Humatrix, as he tried getting up.

"You are so boring, I guess I can kill you now and go join the others," said Night Venom. Suddenly a golden light appeared out of nowhere, blasting Night Venom away. The light faded in Humatrix, and he felt as his DNA put itself back together.

"I must get the others if any of us have any chance of beating her," said Humatrix. "The light, it was Night Mist. She must be okay, I will need her and the rest to beat Night Venom!"

Humatrix sent a signal for the rest to meet each other at the center if the ship. And so it started the final battle agains the Abyss Union.

Next Chapter: Alpha VS. Abyss: Final Battle