Abyss: Flame VS. SubFrost: Fire And Ice

Flame had reached the end of the long metal hallway and entered a massive room. Immediately he felt a cold breeze coming from all around. He looked around and saw ice was starting to cover the ground. He looked around but he still couldn't see his opponent.

"I know you are there," said Flame. Suddenly a humanoid moth-like creature appeared in front of Flame. It was the Abyss Union's version of Frostbite, SubFrost. Unlike the regular Frostbite, this one had red eyes, with grey skin instead of blue. Metal plates covered his chest, wings, and the lower part of his face like a metal mask, with holes where the mouth was.

"Flame," said SubFrost in a etherial voice, and an icy mist came out of the holes of the metal mask.

"They told me there was a time limit, so..." said Flame, and his sword was covered in fire, "Let's fight!"

He jumped towards the floating SubFrost and swung his sword down. The sword just fazed through SubFrost. Suddenly Flame felt a pain in his back, as he saw SubFrost's fist going intangible and going through his chest, before turning tangible again. Flame yelled in pain as he felt SubFrost's claws tear a wound in his chest.

"Damn you!" said Flame as he jumped back, "Fiery Talons!"

Flame's other hand turned into a fiery claw, and he slashed at SubFrost, who dodged it. He then let out a blast of cold mist out of his mouth. Flame tried to blast through it, but the flames froze over.

"He froze my flames!" yelled Flame in shock as he felt a cold fist hit him in the face. He was sent flying through the air and crashing back down on the floor. When he looked up he saw twenty SubFrosts floating in the air.

"What the?" said Flame confused.

"Biometrix's Splicon DNA," said SubFrost. "I believe my counterpart has a inferior version."

"Inferior?" asked Flame.

"Yes, he has to change appearance, and well... he can only combine two, not even ultimates," said one of the SubFrost's. Suddenly his hands blasted lightning out of them, hitting Flame and throwing him back.

"No more messing around," said Flame, "Fire Bash!"

Flame's body was engulfed in fire, and he blasted towards them. The other copies had no time to react as they were suddenly destroyed easily and he smashed his fist into the side of the original's face.

SubFrost was blasted back and sent crashing into the floor. When Flame look down at his hand, he saw that it had been covered in ice. Suddenly a fist engulfed in ice hit him in the face, sending him spinning into the ground. And an icy mist was blasted out of SubFrost's mouth. Flame blocked it with his sword, and the most dissipated.

"Fiery Slash!" yelled Flame as his sword was covered in fire, and he ran towards SubFrost.

"Blazing Barrage!" yelled Flame as he did hundreds of quick slashes. He then dealt a powerful blazing kick into SubFrost's jaw, cracking the metal plate. He then tackled him and was brought his sword down but missed, and it got stuck on the ground. Because if this he started punching him quickly, his fists ignited in fire. Then he saw his opponents head fall back.

"I won?" said Flame in disbelief, but suddenly SubFrost raised his hand and pulled Flame's left eye out.

"GAH!" yelled Flame as he fell back, covering the left side of his face with his hand, as blood poured out.

"You thought it would be that easy?" said SubFrost as he stood up, and kicked Flame in the chin kicking him back.

"Damn you!" yelled Flame as he put his hand out, and his sword turned into fire and flew to his hand.

"You guy's can't win this," said SubFrost. "I am getting bored, so I will end this quick. Ultimatrix And Biometrix! Ultimate Necrofriggian And Ultimate To'kustar!"

There was a flash of red light, and SubFrost gained a bigger size, taller than a skyscraper. His grey skin had turned red, and looked more like fire.

"Going all out, then me too!" yelled Flame. Suddenly Flame's body changed, and he took the shape of a giant fiery Phoenix. It's feathers seemed to glow with intense heat. The Phoenix had a scar on it's chest, and were it's left eye was supposed to be. The heat that came off from it was like that from a star.

"You can't win!" yelled the Phoenix. (For some reason I imagine the Flame's Phoenix voice like that of Igneel's Japanese voice, the Fire Dragon from Fairy Tail)

"Let's test that out!" yelled SubFrost as he blasted a cold plasma that looked like fire.

"Phoenix Retribution!" yelled the Phoenix as a blast of fire blasted from his mouth and connected with SubFrost's cold plasma. The attacks connected, and the blasts tried to push each other back as the opponents put more strength into their blasts.

"Don't forget I have more than one power!" yelled SubFrost as he put his arms in the form of an L, and a red cosmic energy was blasted, and the Phoenix yelled as it's body was cut in half by the blast.

"I win," said the Phoenix as it fell to the ground. There was a massive explosion and a heat of about 300 suns washed over the entire room. After the explosion was over, Flame was on the ground back is his normal form, surrounded by ash. Most of his wounds had healed, apart from his eye, and the hole in his shirt that now showed a huge scar. The room made to withstand heat had melted at some points, and was charred at others.

"Don't be too sure," said a voice. Flame looked up to see the Ultimate Biometrix SubFrost still standing there, holding his arms in front of him.

"What!? Impossible," said Flame in shock.

"My mixed ultimate DNA allows me to withstand the heat of a supernova!" yelled SubFrost.

"No way," said Flame, knowing that he can only use his Phoenix's rebirth once a day, and it left him weakened.

"I will kill you quickly," said SubFrost as he charged up a stronger cosmic blast. As he was about to fire, a light appeared, and it blasted SubFrost away.

"What is this?" said Flame as it was absorbed into his body. Suddenly, Flame's eyes turned red, and a pair of fire wings appeared on his back. He felt the power of billions of species with fire powers. A wave of heat covered the entire place, and the metal walls started to melt.

"This power... Night Mist!" yelled SubFrost.

"Thanks for the boost Misty," said Flame as he held his Flame Blade, that thanks to Flame's added power, now glowed red.

"Not that it will help you!" said SubFrost as he blasted a cosmic ray, and a blast of cold fire-like plasma. Flame held up the Flame Blade with both hands, and aimed it at SubFrost. He blasted a vortex of fire that drove away the plasma, and the cosmic ray dissipated immediately. The fire vortex went straight through SubFrost, who had gone intangible. The vortex ignored his intangible body, and made a hole in his chest.

"I put it all in one attack," said Flame as he fell on the floor. He looked forwards and saw the door that led to the controls. Using what was left of the boost, he used the fire wings to fly over to it at amazing speeds. He opened the door and entered just as the wings dissipated, and the boost ended. He went to the control station, and shut off that part of the station. He sat back, exhausted from the battle.

"You guys better finish this," said Flame as he rested.
------

Next Chapter: Humatrix VS. Night Venom: Madness Of Battle