Corruption: Finale Part 2/Arc End

The Corruption had ripped a building out of it's foundations and thrown it aside. It was just destroying everything in it's line of sight for no reason. The Alpha League had managed to keep the people safe and away from the monster. Night Mist had calmed them down using her powers.

"This is more difficult than I imagined. The Corruption's presence is affecting our powers," said Humatrix, "I can't even teleport everyone away from the city. We just have to keep moving."

The team quickly flew to the city, trying to save all the people they could. Genos was nowhere to be seen, and the Corruption's power did not allow the rest of the team locate each other.

A portal opened up on the burning streets below. Out of it stepped out Overdrive. He was shocked by how much destruction had happened, and in such a short amount of time.

He had to hurry and reach the others. According to the Abyss Union there was someone coming here who could deal with the Corruption, but they need time.

"Hey, is that the base!?" yelled Overdrive as he saw the base far in the distance. It had been smashed into the planet and ripped into pieces. Many holes had been made in the base's outer cover.

"This is worst than I thought. I have to hurry and find the others, we may no have much time," said Overdrive as he began to fly above to search for them. But suddenly he felt something attach to his foot, and bring him down with so much force that when he hit the ground, all the windows around him shattered, and a small crater had formed where he landed.

"Ow! What the- Genos!?" said Overdrive as he stood up and saw Genos standing there.

"Found you," said Genos, a grin on his face.

"You have no idea how glad I am to see you!" said Overdrive, "Where are the others, we need to find them. I have something to tell them."

Overdrive then was surprised as he felt himself being thrown back with so much force, that cracks formed in his entire body. He crashed back into the ground in pain.

"You are not going anywhere," said Genos as his body was covered in light and darkness.

"Genos!? What's the matter with you!?" yelled Overdrive getting up, his wounds healing slowly.

"I am not going to keep you in suspense," said Genos. Suddenly he appeared above Overdrive and smashed his head into the ground.

"Genos!? What are you doing!?" yelled Overdrive.

"I know what you did while you were out in your little trip," said Genos. Overdrive froze.

"Y-you know? How?" asked Overdrive. Genos picked him up and threw him aside with so much strength that Overdrive felt that his power was lowered by half due to the power that was coming from Genos.

"Someone you thought you killed survived," said Genos as he walked ominously towards Overdrive. Overdrive stood up with difficulty and faced his friend.

"Come on Genos..." said Overdrive, "I can tell you the truth, just let me explain."

"The time to talk is over,' said Genos, as his punched Overdrive in the face, blasting him back through the concrete buildings.

"I am more powerful than before," said Genos he appeared next to Overdrive and kicked him away.

"I'm faster."

He then smashed Overdrive and blasted him into the sky. Then a chain made of light and darkness pulled Overdrive right down and right into the streets and into the sewers below. Without his full power, all this hits were killing him.