Alpha League Short Adventures #3 Primordial Stone: Part 2 Of 2

This Event Takes Place Right Before The Abyss Union Arc.

The Alpha League was about to leave their base, they had already made all preparations. The preparations were made because they needed to make sure no other major threats were about to occur. They had already made sure, and were about to leave when they were approached by Skeleton Mark.

"Can I got with you guys?" he asked, no expression on his face since... he is a skeleton.

"No," said Flame, who hated the skeleton.

"Yes he can," said Overdrive.

"No! I refuse," yelled Flame.

"He can come," said the rest of the Alpha League. Flame raged a bit after that.

"Yes!" yelled Skeleton Mark. Suddenly a black hooded torn cloak covered the skeleton, and a long scythe appeared in his hand. The scythe had a long black metal handle, with a white blade. He looked like a version of Death. After that the Alpha League left towards the Primordial Stone.
-------

The Alpha League had finally reached the coordinates that were given to them. They had flown all the way there since the Primordial Stone did not allow anyone to teleport near it. It caused some sort distortion that hid it from all beings, but there were still some who were able to find it. Flame kept turning around to look at the skeleton. He did not exactly like the idea of having him around. Probably due to the skeleton's usual catch phrase: "Even if it kills me."

"There it is guys," said Humatrix. "The Primordial Stone."

The group looked over at the space where the Primordial Stone. It looked like a massive green cloud surrounded the stone. The cloud was massive, multiple times the size of a normal Universe, yet the stone was the size of any normal rock. Green lightning kept coming out of the cloud surrounding it. And in the middle they could see a group if people.

The League entered the cloud, and they could feel the massive amount of energy surrounding them. The part of the cloud surrounding Flame, had turned red. For Humatrix it had turned orange. Overdrive had blue. Genos had dark red, and Mystican it had turned white. Frostbite had a light blue cloud. Night Mist had a multicolored cloud, and the skeleton was surrounded by a black cloud. Each member had their own color surrounding them, while the rest of the cloud remained green.

"It must be an effect of the Primordial Stone," said Mist, "The color that surrounds us must represent our main element."

"Why is mine orange while yours is multicolored?" asked Humatrix.

"I don't know, but we found who is causing the trouble," said Mist as she pointed towards a man, who was dressed in a formal white suit, and next to two men dressed in black clothing and masks.

"I did not expect them to find us," said the man in white.

"Don't worry boss, you handle the rock, and we will handle this freaks," said one of the men in black. Then the two minions jumped towards the Alpha League, while the man in white kept working on a machine, trying to absorb the Primordial Stone.

One of them launched towards Flame, who blocked a super powered punch with his blade. The man pulled out a dagger, but before he could do anything, Genos shot a demonic blast from his hand, hitting the guy and sending him spinning.

The second minion attacked them from behind, but was stopped when a scythe hit him from the side, and a massive amount of dark energy blasted the minion away.

"Flame, Frostbite and Genos, you handle the other minion, the skeleton and Mystican will handle the other one," said Overdrive. "Me, Humatrix, and Mist will handle their boss."

Flame started fighting the minion, blasting fire everywhere, while Frostbite kept attacking from behind, and Genos kept blasting at him. With their powers combined, he stood no chance and was easily defeated by Flame's fire slash.

Mystican and the skeleton had combined their powers over light and dark to defeat theirs. The skeleton went overboard when he slashed his scythe down, and an army of skeletons washed over and defeat him easily.

Overdrive, Humatrix, and Mist had cornered their boss. His machine had failed to absorbed the power of the Primordial Stone, and he was left to face the overpowered heroes.

"This is it," said Humatrix.

"Never!" yelled the man in white, as he dodged the blast that came from Humatrix. The blast hit the machine, and instead if absorbing the power, the Primordial Stone was sent hurling towards the space.

"No! My plan failed!" yelled the man in white, he pressed a button on the watch he was wearing, and he and his two minions teleported away. Since the Primordial Stone was gone, the green cloud had left with it.

"What do we do now?" asked Mist. "We don't know where the Primordial Stone is."

"We can't find it, but now we know no one can use it's power as long as they want to use it for evil," said Overdrive. "We better return to the base and tell the Professor."

And so the Alpha League left to their base, not knowing the Primordial Stone was sent hurling into a Universe, and landing on an Alternate Earth, and giving powers to a certain boy.