Alpha League Short Stories #10

Why so many short stories? Well, I wanna see you try writing a really important chapter.

The Alpha League In...
Won't you eat?

"Overdrive, you sure you don't want any of this?" asked Flame as he and the rest of the team were eating at a restaurant.

"No. I don't eat," responded Overdrive as he sat there ignoring the food.

"You sure? I heard Infinisapiens like food," said Humatrix as he took a bite out of his meal.

"No. I refuse," said Overdrive.

"Hmm... hey Overdrive," said Genos, "Look at this."

"What?" asked Overdrive and turned to see as Genos smashed a plate of food into his face. The team laughed as they saw Overdrive.

"Genos... I have no mouth," said Overdrive as he wiped a burger off his face.

"Oh yeah..." said Genos nervously.

"Hey Genos... you better run," said Nighto, "Uh... never mind."

Overdrive had smashed Genos' face into his own food.

Nighto And Night Mist In...
The Fish Tank

Nighto stood in the base's living room looking into a tank filled with many different types of fish.

"Do you like fish?" asked Night Mist who was behind him.

"I was thinking... when did we get a fish tank?" said Nighto.

"A few weeks ago... don't you remember?" said Night Mist.

"I don't... hmm... hey Misty," said Nighto as he got an idea.

"What?" asked Misty curiously.

"Can you use it as a swimming pool?" asked Nighto.

"What? Well, if I use my DNA to turn into some type of fish, I guess I can," said Night Mist. Suddenly she turned into a red octopus and climbed into the water tank. She waved one of her arms to Nighto.

"That's cool! Maybe I can as well!" said Nighto as he jumped into the air. The octopus Misty waved her arms frantically as Nighto came down onto the tank and smashed it into pieces. The water rushed out, and Night Mist was thrown out flying and into the kitchen. She landed on a frying pan.

"Sorry Night Mist! I'll help!" said Nighto, but slipped on the water and hit the power button. The octopus Night Mist jumped in terror as she began to sizzle and then fell on the ground.

"Nighto... that was mean!" she yelled.

"Umm... I apologize," he said as a dying fish flopped on his head.

Humatrix, Skeleton Mark, and Professor Mark In...
Let's Research!

"Ugh... where am I?" said Humatrix as he opened his eyes. He found himself entrapped in an energy bubble. He tried fazing through, but failed. He looked around and saw Skeleton Mark standing outside.

"Hello Humatrix," he said.

"What are you doing!?" yelled Humatrix as he hit the bubble.

"I am doing science!" yelled Skeleton Mark as he pulled down a lever. Suddenly a shock blasted into the bubble, making Humatrix run frantically as the shock electrocuted him.

"Keep going! You'll power the machine!" said Skeleton Mark. Humatrix saw that the bubble was attached to a large cable. The shock got worse as he Skeleton Mark kept pressing more buttons.

"More power!!!" yelled Skeleton Mark as he pulled down the second lever, and Humatrix was blasted with more electricity.

"Turn it off!" yelled Professor Mark who came into the room, and hit Skeleton Mark on the head, causing him to topple down into a pile of bones.

The Professor turned of the machine. Humatrix laid on the bubble as suddenly it began to expand.

"What is happening?" asked Humatrix. Suddenly the bubble exploded, causing everyone to be blow away.

Humatrix opened his eyes and cleared away the smoke. He looked around and saw Skeleton Mark smashed against the wall, and Professor Mark... turned to ashes...

"He died!" yelled Humatrix as he saw the lab coat that was on top the ashes. He picked it up and looked around. The machine had blow up completely.

"Humatrix? What's wrong?" asked someone behind him. He turned to see the Professor.

"But... how!?" yelled Humatrix.

"My mind shifts from body to body at any point that I die," said the Professor, "Not that it happens often. I once battled an evil monster, and with one touch he was out! So I don't tend to worry about dying though.

"Skeleton Mark! What was that machine for!?" yelled Humatrix.

Skeleton Mark walked over to what the wire was connected to: a microwave.

"I wanted popcorn. Just at the right temperature," he said as he ate one... only for it to go straight through his ribs, "Delicious. Want some?"

"I-I'll pass..." said Humatrix.

Genos And Mystican In...
New Powers!

"So you got both angel powers and demon powers?" asked Mystican.

"That's right! And from what the Professor said, I am as strong as you now!" said Genos.

"Is that so?" said Mystican as he pondered, "Wanna have a match?"

"Sure. Why not?" said Genos.

The two went to the training room. And got ready to fight.

"Let's go!" they yelled as the charged each other. What ensued was a fight that lasted five hours... with no victor.

"Do you feel tired at all?" asked Mystican.

"Not at all! We can keep going!" said Genos.

"I'll pass. I want to grab something to eat," said Mystican.

"Alright then bud!" yelled Genos as he kicked Mystican straight through the walls and into the kitchen. Mystican crashed head first into the fridge. His head was now stuck inside.

"Are you okay!?" yelled Genos as he entered the kitchen.

"Yeah! There is chicken in here!" said Mystican.

———

That's it for short stories for today. Hope everyone enjoyed!

Flamewarrior11
humatrix-X-24
GangstaGenos
Mystican-8
haywiretub999
iDrinkNitrogen
RebalX27
roshtheanimeguy