Sisters: Alliance

Chapter 7

The Knights were kneeling in front of Kind Damiron. Flame's and Temporis' armors had been repaired and cleaned. They watched as the Matrixian General walked up to the King. Apparently the general was named Traltrixian. He bowed down the king.

"General Traltrixian. It is good to see you again," said Kind Damiron.

"Thanks King Damiron. My condolences about Queen Tempus Damiron. But I have terrible news, which I believe you already sense," said the general.

"Yes. Your empire has fallen, and you have been driven from you home. But by whom?" asked King Damiron.

"From what your Knights have told me, they are two people known to you," said the general, "Their names are Exitus and Exitium."

"What!? Exitus and Extium!?" said the king surprised, "Are you sure about this? We haven't received a notice from the prison about their escape."

"The prison is gone. Destroyed by what I guess was them, and then they traveled to the closest planet. Which was Matrixius Prime," said the general, "From what I can see, they are probably going to go from planet to planet until they reach Regnonium. Where they got the power to destroy our home I do not know."

"T-this are troubling news indeed," said the king as he sat on his throne thinking, "If we hope to stop them, we will need a larger army."

"A larger army? Where will we find more Infinisapien's and Matrixians?" asked the general.

"We can't. This is all we have in Infinisapiens and Matrixians. What we need is the help of other surrounding species," said King Damiron, "I'll send my remaining Knights to each planet. Hopefully with their aid we will be able to do something about it."

"I trust you judgement. What we are fighting today, this will be a terrible fight," said the general.

"It will be indeed," said the king, "To me my knights."

Flame and Temporis along with the rest of the knights walked over to the king. Angelusapiens, and Deusapiens

"You two shall go to the Omnisapien planet and request for aid," said the king as he pointed at the two knights in front and they left immediately.

"You two shall request help from the Elemental Gods," said the king, then came up another two, "You shall meet with the leader of the Deusapiens."

"And you two shall meet with the Deusapien king. Sir Flame, I ordered for your ship to be repaired, so you have a means of transport. You will be accompanied by Dame Temporis," said the king. Temporis bowed down, and Flame did the same. Then they left towards were Temporis said.

"Let's go," said Temporis as the two got into the Alpha Juggernaut. It had been repaired completely and it looked like new. The wings had been repaired. The windows were new, and the white paint was freshly done.

"You know how to drive a ship right?" asked Flame.

"Of course I do. Hmm... it says Alpha Juggernaut here on the control panel. You named the ship?" asked Temporis.

"Well, me and some friends," said Flame. Temporis walked around the inside and found a picture. It showed the team, long before the Abyss Union and all of this happened. It had been a mission they got long ago. They fought some pirates, and took a day off to go to the beach. The picture displayed Flame, Frostbite, Genos, Mystican, Night Mist, Humatrix, Nighto, and Overdrive. They all looked so happy.

"This are your friends?" asked Temporis as she picked up the picture and looked at it.

"Yeah, they are," said Flame as he turned on the Juggernaut.