Alpha League Short Adventures #2 Primordial Stone: Part 1 Of 2

So humatrix-X-24 has been telling me I need some feel goods when I am in the middle of an arc, as to not kill everyone from to much drama and epicness exposure, and he also said I would be arrested for my drama being to high quality and I would get arrested for being better. So let's get started with Alpha League Short Adventures #2!
----------

It all started a very long time ago, practically the beginning of the Infiniverse. Well, it was actually a bit after that, since there were two Multiverses already. That is when the Infinisapien universe was created, and much others, such as the Alternate version of Earth were a certain Matrixian was created. But at the center of all of them, all the power of all elements and energies had formed. It looked like a rock that glowed green, and it was formed of all elements and energies that formed and will form the rest of the Infiniverse. It was created after the first Universe was created. Many beings have tried to get access to it, but it has protected itself for a long time, only to be allowed to be used by those who did not wish to use their power, or bring harm to others. This was the Primordial Stone.

---------A Long Time Later ( Just counting how old the Infiniverse is and not timelines. TIME IS DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN)--------

A massive structure stood in the the space between Universes. It was giant, and made out of a white metal. It looked like a futuristic space station. It had multiple windows to look outside, and it had a soft white glow to it. On one of the sides, it had a symbol. The symbol belonged to the Alpha League. A group of super heroes.

There was Overdrive, an entity type Infinisapien with the power to adapt to everything and keep those adaptations indefinitely, making him a really tough opponent to everyone.

There was Humatrix, the only Matrixian in the Infiniverse. Evolved to become the Ultimate Life Form in his planet, with the ability to have any power he desires.

There was Flame, a human who found the Flame Blade, along with acquiring evolved pyrokinesis and the ability to turn into a phoenix.

There was Frostbite, a necrofriggian from the Ben 10 Multiverse. He is stronger than your usual necrofriggian, and has a better use of ice related abilities.

There was Mystican, an being that resembles an angel. With the power of light, and powered by all the good in the Infiniverse.

There was Genos, from a version of the Kill La Kill Multiverse. He is a cyborg, with the powers of demons.

There was Night Mist, the only Multiod in the entire Infiniverse. She is the combination of all the DNA's in the Infiniverse, apart from Matrixian (just to be safe).
Meaning she has the power of all species in the Infiniverse, making her one of the strongest members.

This was the Alpha League, a group of super heroes that protected the Infiniverse from threats that no normal heroes could fight. Currently they were in their base, relaxing after some of their adventures.

Suddenly, a light appeared in the center of their living room, and an old man appeared. He had a long white beard and mustache, a black top hat, and a monocle. He was wearing a formal suit, and a white lab coat. This was Professor Mark, one of the friends of the Alpha League, and one smartest beings in the entire Infiniverse, knowing things that would drive many insane. His full name was Professor Henry Marcus Thompson. He looked human, but no one knows what he is.

"Hey Professor," said Overdrive.

"Hello Alpha League," said the professor in a British accent. "I have come with some urgent news."

"What is it professor, I haven't felt any threats," said Humatrix.

"This is probably due to the power of the Primal Stone, blocking all types of interference," said the Professor.

"Primal Stone?" asked Flame, "What is that?"

"It is a stone that is composed of all types of elements and energies in the entire Infiniverse," explained the Professor. "Whoever get's hold of it would gain unmeasurable power. Well apart from he energy that come from the true Heaven and Hell."

"Oookay? So we need to protect it," said Overdrive. "Where is it?"

"I have already sent the coordinates directly into your minds, you just have to concentrate and you will know," said the Professor. "Well, that is all I have come to say, good bye Alpha League."

With that, the Professor disappeared once again. The Alpha League got set, and headed out towards the Primordial Stone.