Alpha League Christmas Special

Huh, the Alpha League is having a Christmas special soon after the Halloween special? I really need to update more. And why did I make a Halloween special? I don't even celebrate Halloween...

Also, news. When I put * next to a word or name, it means that information can be found in a certain book. Like if I say the name Austin, who comes from Night Mist's book, I will write Austin*. Then at the end of the chapter I will list which book that name or information comes from.

Well, merry Christmas everyone.

Well, here it is:
The Alpha League Christmas Special!

———

The Alpha League was in the living room of the base. Lights were on the walls, there was a fire in the fire place, and the Christmas tree in the corner. Overdrive was wearing a Christmas sweater that showed a reindeer. Tis' was the night before Christmas, and the team were all there. Flame, Humatrix, Mystican, Genos, John, Frostbite, Beyonder were all wearing Christmas Sweaters. Flame's had a fire place, Humatrix had a Chirstmas Tree, Mystican had a star, Genos had a snowman, John had a pizza design, Frostbite had a picture of Santa's sleigh, and Beyonder had Christmas gift picture. Night Mist a red dress with a white outline. All the team members had a Santa hat on their heads. Nighto refused to wear a Christmas sweater but still had a Santa hat, and his sword Lustskull was covered in tree lights.

"I am telling you, there will be presents under that tree," said Overdrive.

"Come on Overdrive, everyone knows that Santa will not come to the base! It's between universes!" said Flame.

"I agree with Overdrive," said Night Mist with a sparkle in her eyes, "Austin* told me Santa is magic! He can go anywhere he wants!"

"Yeah! Come on guys, where is your Christmas spirit?" said Nighto.

"Umm, Nighto, I don't think Santa will bring you presents. You ate like ten souls this year," said John.

"Well, Genos cursed all year! Compared to him I am a saint!" said Nighto.

"Yeah... a saint," said Humatrix.

"You'll see Flame, when Santa comes there will be tons of presents under that tree," said Overdrive.

The team all went to bed, after a night full of party, food, and a reindeer that Night Mist summoned. Night Mist had dressed like Santa and crashed a sleigh into Flame, who was sent crashing into the punch, that crashed into Overdrive, who tripped and knocked the tree into Nighto. After putting everything back in order, Night Mist left to spend her night with Austin. Genos went back with Ryuko. The rest of the team stayed in the base.

As everyone was sound asleep, there was a jingling of bells, and it suddenly ended. As quickly as it came, as quickly as it left. Morning came, and the team woke up and went to their living room. The rest of the team had also come back home at the same time.

"No... way," said Flame as he saw what was in the living room, "It... can't be..."

"Told you he would come!" said Night Mist as she saw the mountains of gifts.

"Well guys, Christmas is here," said Overdrive as he jumped into the gifts. The team started opening the gifts in boxes. Some of the members can create any item they want, but this things were different. They are filled with Christmas magic.

"Here is one for you Flame," said Beyonder as he tossed a present to Flame. Flame opened it and found a golden bell. Next the bell was a small card.

"What does it say?" asked John.

"It has only one word. Believe," said Flame, "Huh, guess you guys were right."

"Well, I have one thing I want to say," said Overdrive standing up, "I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!"

———

Well, that's it.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

-From The Alpha League

And the Professor

And the Professor

———

Index:

Austin*: From NightMist-80's Book, Night Mist

News: Dark Star has left. So she isn't in the book but her image is still in the group picture.