Abyss: Mystican VS. Devil: Angels And Demons

He had finally reached the end of the hallway. Mystican stared in awe at the massive room, capable of fitting an entire country in it. He felt an evil presence, and he knew who he was fighting. In the middle of the room was Devil, the counterpart of Genos. But he had some major differences. His cyborg parts looked more advanced, and glowed red. The inly parts of skin were covered in dark red scales, and he had a long dragon-like tail with spikes. Two twisted horns came out of his head, and his eyes were black with red irises. He looked more demonic that Genos.

"Finally, I was getting bored," said Devil. "It has been a while since I have battle someone  strong."

"It appears that you are far stronger than him," said Mystican, "So I won't go easy on you."

The opponents launched themselves towards each other. They attacked each other relentlessly. Mystican's hands were engulfed in light and darkness, as he attempted to hit the demon cyborg, and Devil' fists were covered in red devilish energy, but each of them kept on dodging each others attacks.

He's fast! said Mystican in his mind. Suddenly his fist connected into Devil's abdomen, and he was sent flying through the air, and landed back down, making a dent on the floor.

"Not as tough as I expected," said Mystican. But then he fell over in pain. He looked at his hand, and he saw red vein-like patterns covering it. He then looked at Devil, who's abdomen was covered in white and black vein-like patterns like his hand.

"What is this!?" yelled Mystican. He looked over at Devil, who now had a devilish smirk on his face, showing all his pointed teeth.

"You may control light and darkness but," said Devil, and his voice then took a more evil tone, "YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE DEVIL!!!"

From Devil's back, to boosters appeared, and he shot towards Mystican, leaving an explosion behind him. Suddenly his arm grew longer until it had turned into a massive blade, the edge coated in a dark red energy. He slashed at Mystican, who dodged it my a millimeter. The slash made a sonic boom, and the shockwave hit the other side of the room, which was miles away. Mystican jumped above, and two grey feathered wings came out of his back.

"Then I guess I will attack you with raw energy!" he yelled, his arms blasted a beam made of both light and darkness, it hit Devil in the chest, and send him flying through the air and back down multiple times, each time leaving an imprint on the floor. As Devil got up, Mystican saw the white and black veins on his chest got larger.

That's it! thought Mystican. Our powers are complete opposites! It corrupts us both, so I will have to fight him at a distance.

Suddenly Devil reappeared right behind Mystican, and his hand reformed into a futuristic blaster. He shot a dark red demonic blast into Mystican's back, destroying his wings and sending him flying. Mystican traveled all the way until he hit a wall. And more dark red veins appeared on his back.

Then he ran across the walls, as he saw Devil chasing after him. Still standing on the wall, they fought. They left after-images as they battled, dodging each others attacks. Suddenly Devil's fist hit Mystican right across the face. He was sent flying and hit the ground, creating a massive crater. He felt his face, and the dark red veins appeared there too, corrupting him. He looked over at Devil's fist, which was now covered in black and white veins.

"What are you doing!? That will kill you!" yelled Mystican as he avoided the punch from Devil, which hit the ground, creating a crater and sending a massive shockwave across the entire room.

"I don't care! As long as I drive you down to hell!" yelled Devil. His entire body hissed with steam, and his mechanical parts let of a red glow. He aimed his hands at Mystican, and they changed into multiple types of weapons. He blasted Mystican, who skillfully flew and avoided each individual blast. Then he felt another strike hit him in the face, and he was sent flying. He stopped in the air, and released a massive wave of light and darkness, covering the whole room. Devil fell over in pain, as more black and white veins appeared across his body and mechanical parts. He then jumped towards Mystican at amazing speeds.

"Chain Gun Punches!" yelled Devil. Suddenly his fists were covered in dark energy, and they impacted Mystican hundreds of time per second. That sent Mystican flying and landing down, making the whole station shake. More veins appeared on Mystican's body, and on Devil's arms.

"Not over yet! Heavenly Dark Blast!" yelled Mystican, he joined his hands, and a small sphere of light and dark formed, it grew in size, and then he pointed it at Devil. He then let out a massive blast made of pure light and darkness. Devil dodged it, but it suddenly changed directions and hit him all across his body, shattering the mechanical parts over and over again. It ended, and Mystican fell to his knees panting. Then a loud tremor shook the station. And a massive amount of energy was released.

"What was that?" asked Mystican. Suddenly he felt the evil presence again. He looked over where Devil had been.

"You can't kill the devil," said a voice. Mystican looked over at Devil. His outer body was covered in black and light veins, not even showing what was underneath anymore. Then there were multiple clicks, and the mechanical parts fell of, and revealed a completely healed Devil underneath. What Mystican had hit before had been nothing but a shell.

"Impossible! Angel's Sorrow!" yelled Mystican. He shot a tornado mixed of light and darkness towards Devil. But it hit an after image. Mystican turned around just in time as a dark demonic blast hit him , sending hurling back and landing on his back.

Mystican looked at his hands, and they were covered in multiple dark red veins. He could feel them deep inside him, corrupting him, and slowly killing him.

"You are all pathetically weak! I will send you all to hell!" yelled Devil. He was about to attack, when a golden light came from out of nowhere, and was absorbed into Mystican.

Mystican felt a massive amount of power inside him, and the corruption of Devil started to disappear. His body then took a golden glow, and he felt his strength coming back.

"What the heck is that!?" yelled Devil. He then rushed over towards Mystican.

"Demoltion Punch!" yelled Devil, as one of his fists turned massive, and a dark energy covered it. He was about to punch Mystican, but it was stopped by a dark and light shield.

"Thanks for the boost Mist!" yelled Mystican, as he dealt a roundhouse kick into Devil's face. The attack so potent in launched Devil into the wall, making a massive hole in it. From Mystican's back came out two wings made out of light and dark, he flew towards Devil, and dealt hundreds of powered punches into the demon cyborg. Finally he charged all his power into one massive attack.

"ANGEL'S PLIGHT!!!" yelled Mystican as his fist was covered in light and darkness, and he punched Devil right on the face. There was a loud crack, and Devil's upper body disappeared, and a hole appeared on the wall. Mystican saw the lower part of the body down on the ground, while the upper part had been punched through the hall and hit the wall in the next room.

Mystican flew quickly before the hole sealed itself. He checked Devil, and saw no energy left in his body, and multiple black and white veins covered it. His red iris had gone dark.

Mystican felt the effects of the boost wear off, and he fell to the ground exhausted. He looked over and saw multiple monitors. He walked over to them, and typed into them multiple codes, until he turned down the power to his part of the station. He fell back and rested, and he waited for his team to finish their parts.
-------

Next Chapter: Frostbite Vs. Hellfire: Frost And Blaze