Man read this

Men read this

"Ligawan mo kasi. The good ol' fashioned way. Sundo, hatid, dalaw sa bahay. Sulat-sulat ng love letter kahit mala-hieroglyph ang penmanship mo. Magpakilala ka sa magulang. Iparamdam mong malinis ang intensyon mo. Hindi yang puro ka status. O chat na sinasagot lang ng emoji. Tuwang-tuwa ka sa like, seen, at saka "he he." Ungas.
Life and love are far more complex than the very limited apps that social network conveys. Subukan mo ang harapan. Ubusin mo ang tapang mo. Magpakatotoo ka. Walang nararating ang birtwal na kakornihan." - Joselito D. Delos Reyes

"In addition to what I've shared a while ago;

Yes! So guys, try to exhaust your efforts sometimes. Courting is not about the emojis, sending some sweet sweet chats in social media, sending her messages about how pretty she is, how she can make your day, how deep is your love for her blah blah blah. C'mon, say it to her directly, do something for her to feel it or even write it in a piece of paper atleast and give it to her. Stand up! Log out from the internet. Put your phone inside your pocket. Go and be with her wherever she is. Old-fashioned courting is sweeter and real.

Try to serenade her even you can't sing atleast you tried and for girls, that is quite sweet lol. Or like what Joselito said, simply pick her up and take her home everyday so you can assure that she is safe. Have the balls to meet her parents. As usual, they will not like you at first because for them, you want to get their daughter from their hands but despite of that you must prove yourself. You shouldn't give up that easy. Do everything. Let them know that you have a good intention for their daughter. Let them know that you won't hurt her, you're serious and you will respect her.

Be a real man. Prove to everyone that you can do everything for the girl you love. Don't be so lazy by just sitting there in front of a monitor and waiting for her to say YES. C'mon dude! Errrr." - Fatima Margarita De Leon

Alam niyo na guys?

PS: credit po sa mga owners

Taga basa
2013
Other
UST