Cosplays and Airplanes

Inspired by jelsa4life CAUSE SHE'S AMAZING AND I LOVE HER❤️❤️❤️
Since it's ya girls bday, I decided to give y'all a nice story for once😂
Annabeth

percy_jacksooon commented on your post: Your cosplay is great, keep it up! Love the HP series

A smile lit up the teen's face. She looked down at the simple photo of herself, dressed as Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. She had to admit, this was one of her favorite costumes, and it made her feel good that someone was enjoying it.

@percy_jacksooon thanks dude! This was one of my favorite costumes so far, and I had a great time cosplaying as Luna. She's so funny and quirky, and she makes the series great!

@annabethcosplays np. Honestly you're cosplay account is my favorite so far, can't wait to see what else you come up with!

The comment made Annabeth's heart flutter. She reread it over and over again, and each time it made the blush in her cheeks darken. Annabeth continued to talk to her follower, and soon found someone sliding into her dms.

@percy_jacksooon
Hey! I just thought it would be easier to talk this way

A: Lol it's fine. I'm happy you like my cosplays!

P: they are really good tbh. I think my favorite one has to be when you did SuperGirl.

A: oh my gods her outfit was my toughest one. It took me ages to find the perfect material, and then to sketch out the design.

P: ouch. I can't sew for my life, so I buy outfits instead of making them.

Annabeth laughed. She clicked on his profile and sure enough, she found a teenage kid, who looked around her age, cosplaying as different characters. In some photos he was joined by a little girl and another teenager.

Annabeth scrolled through all the pictures Percy had posted and liked her favorite ones. She enjoyed his Harry Potter, and Gale Hawthorne the best. Annabeth scrolled back to the top and hit the follow button.

A: I just checked out your account, and you're really good at cosplaying! We should cosplay together

P: that would be awesome! Do you live near New York?

Annabeth's heart sunk. He lived all the way in New York, while she lived in California.

A: no I don't. I live in California...

P: aw poop. I wish you lived closer, you seem really chill and funny. I'd love to cosplay with you

There was the flutter again.

A: same here.

~~~~

It had been two years since she started talking to Percy, and they were as close as two people could be, without any romantic feelings.

At least, that's what they both thought. In reality, the pining was mutual, and they were both desperate to meet each other.