epilogue

(BIG time skip)

That day Carl asked me to prom, we walked home together. I found out that everything that happened in those five months, besides me getting pregnant, was planned out for months leading up to my prom proposal. Carl planned to make it seem like we were over, he told everyone to start acting weird around me and ignoring me, that's why Kate and Lip were acting the way they were towards me. He tried to get Debbie to do it too, but she said that she just couldn't do that to me.

When I got home that day I remember expecting to get yelled at because I was late. But, I expected wrong because Lip greeted me at the door with a hug and asked, 'How was english class?' It was a very happy and emmotional day for me.

Carl and I both graduated college. I became a counciler and Carl, of course, became a man of the law, a police officer. We got married just after we graduated at age 22. The day we got married, we also found out that I was pregnant. We are now both 24 with a beautiful, 2 year old daughter; Brielle Marie Gallagher. Fiona says she's a perfect mix of Carl and me. She has those beautiful blue/greene eyes and that adorable little nose that she got from her dad. She has long wavy hair and perfectly round lips, which she got from me. But, in a way, she acts just like the both us. She has my sweet side and Carl's 'don't fuck with me' side.

We moved out of Kate's and bought a house of our own across the street, we had to stay close to the family, no matter what.

Kate and Lip are still together. They ended up also getting married the summer after I graduated high school. Rosaline is now an amazingly beautiful, little girl. She has a brother 3 years younger than her named Justin Alexander Gallagher.

Debbie and that cute guy she partnered up with that day in english class are still together. His name is Dylan. He's become a perfect father for Franny and I haven't seen Debbie more happy in all of the years I've known her. I'm happy for my bestfriend.

Ian and Mickey, his ex that I never knew about somehow, got back together. Ian now lives with him in a nice apartment not far from where we live. I've got to say, they are probably the cutest couple I've ever seen.

Fiona finally found a man that treates her well. His name is Christian. He's not rich, but he has a good paying job. They got married about a year ago. They haven't had any problems yet, hopefully it stays that way.

Liam has grown up to be such a handsome man. And he treates the ladies right! His girlfriend's name is Camila. She has a family like mine. She moved away from her parents and now lives with her older brother, Sam. Liam changed the day he met her. He's a gentleman towards her, he makes small mistakes, but they never stay mad at eachother for too long. Their relationship kind of reminds me of Carl and me when we were teenagers.

Frank sobered up. He earned his family's love back and he's become a better man. He has a job now. He still sleeps around, of course he's still Frank, just a better version.

Kev and Vee never had anymore kids after their twins. They are still together and will always be together. I mean, they're Kev and Vee! Nothing can split them up.

Ash ended up marrying Rebekah. I knew he liked her from the moment he saw her, but I never thought he would ask her to marry him.

I haven't heard from Jason or Chase since high school. But, I did get back in touch with Dominique. I found out that her dad moved her to Georgia because her grandma grew very ill and had no one else to take care of her. The reason she never texted or called was because when she got her phone back, her dad had restored everything. All of her pictures, contacts, apps, everything was gone and she wasn't aloud to use any social media. I guess her dad was tired of her breaking the rules. We stayed in touch throughout the years. She now has a fiancé named Richard and she couldn't be happier.

Life is great. I never thought I would be as happy as I am now. I find myself waking up every single day with a proud smile on my face. And whenever I'm feeling down, all I have to think about is Carl and the beautiful family we have. Getting to wake up to him sleeping next to me every morning reminds me of how lucky I am to have him as not only my husband, but my ride or die. And Brielle, words can't even describe how much I love and adore her. She is my whole world and I can't get through the day without seeing her cute little smile.

We are all happy. We all found our true selves which led us to happiness. It's not just what we all needed, but what we all deserved.

-

and they lived happily... ever... after.

-

a/n: holy shit. this is the end and i'm honestly really sad. this was one of the first books i ever wrote and i can't believe we made it to the end. i want to thank you all for all the support and love you've given this story. i hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

again, thank you. i love you all so much💓

i'm writing a new carl fanfic and i'll be publishing it soon, so look out for that. i'll update to let you guys know when it's published.

have a great rest of your summer (or fall or winter or spring or whatever season it is when you are reading this) and goodluck with school 💓

(btw im literally crying because while i was writing this i was listening to a thousand years by christina perri and then surrender by natalie taylor came on and yeah...)