Interlacement

B/d. The day you were brought into this world. You hadn't celebrated it in so many years. sixteen, if you're not mistaken. Well, seventeen now. You hadn't really been planning to celebrate it. Really, to other people, it's just another normal day. So you saw no need.

"Happy birthday Y/n!" Eren called, running past you down the hall. You stared back at him in confusion.

"Uh, thanks?" You called back towards him. You didn't even know how he knew it was your birthday. You continued to walk down the hallway with people wishing you a happy birthday. While you were confused and slightly shocked, you were happy that people actually cared. Or at least, you thought they did. Maybe they were threatened to say all that to you. Funny thing is, you haven't seen Levi all day. Not to mention there wasn't a lot of cadets out in the hallways like usual.

"Y/n!" You heard. You turned around and saw Elijah run up to you with a smile on his face.

"Elijah..." You greeted back. He stopped in front of you.

"Happy birthday, Y/n," he said softly. You nodded, not saying anything. "By the way..." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I... really hope you and Levi work out together. You two seem like a good couple... and deadly," he said, a nervous smile on his face. A slight chuckle slipped past your lips.

"Thanks Elijah. Hopefully you'll be able to achieve your goal as well," you replied back. He nodded and turned to look behind him.

"I'll see you later, Y/n," he said before running back down the hall, not waiting for a reply.

"Man..." You muttered before turning and entering the mess hall. Hanji spotted you and immediately shot out of her seat, and lunged on you, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Y/n!!" She exclaimed near your ear.

"You're turning 27, right? Man...! You're getting so old!" She sulked while leaning against you dramatically. You rolled your eyes and gently pushed her off.

"Yeah, like you're not older," you replied sarcastically. She sighed.

"It seemed only yesterday you were trying to kill Levi! How time flies!"
You pushed her shoulder with a little force, but not too hard.

"Shut up, shitty four eyes. That was well over a year ago. Not to mention I'm getting better emotionally and mentally," you replied. Hanji nodded.

"Yeah. It seems Levi really is helping you," Hanji said, placing her hands on her hips in satisfaction. You raised a brow at her.

"Why? Did you expect him not to?"

"What? Of course not! I just didn't expect him to be so patient and gentle. He's always so grumpy and rough with other people." Hanji smiled. You hummed.

"So... when are we getting Levi and Y/n babies?"

"Huh?!" You stared at her in shock. Children? How could she possibly be thinking that now?

"What do you mean 'huh'? Haven't you and Levi done it yet?" Hanji asked, looking at you in confusion. You crossed your arms and huffed. A look of realization and shock suddenly flashed across Hanji's face as her eyes widened and her mouth opened.

"No way... are you a virgin?!"

"I am not a virgin! With Levi I am, but I'm not. I've done it... unwillingly most of the times..." Your voice dropped to a mutter. Hanji was quiet for a moment before a devilish smirk found its way to her face.

"Well guess what?" Hanji asked, grabbing your arm and wrist. You looked at her skeptically.

"What?" You replied, a little fearful of what she'll do.

"I have a surprise for you!" She exclaimed, beginning to pull you out of the mess hall.

"Surprise?! Hanji! You didn't need to do that!" You called to the brunette, but she ignored you and continued to drag you. She stopped in front of Levi's office and pushed you forward. You looked behind yourself and saw her gesturing to open the door. You sighed and grabbed the door handle, snapping your head back around when you heard Hanji's thumping footprints disappear down the hall and around the corner. You sighed and slowly opened the door. His office was dark and he wasn't in there, however things were clean and neat, not one unorganized spot in the room. Your brows furrowed as you stepped deeper into his office and closed the door behind you.

"Levi?" You called, though there was no answer. You walked over towards his bedroom door which was closed. You slowly turned the knob and opened it. The room was dark as well, but it was light enough outside that you could see. There, on the bed, was Levi. He was lying on his stomach in nothing but boxers. Wrapped around him was long ribbon that was tied into a neat bow in between his shoulder blades. Confused, and a little afraid, you walked closer to the bed.

"Levi...?" You said hesitantly. His head slowly raised and he looked back at you with the most attractive and seductive face you've ever seen in your life.

"It's about time you got here." His voice was low and husky. He slowly began to sit up, teasing you visually. Once he actually got up he slowly walked towards you and placed his head near your ear. "Don't you want your present?" His voice a whisper, but you heard it loud and clear. You lightly smirked and grabbed the piece of ribbon that went across his butt.

"It depends... how fast do you think I'll be able to unwrap it?" You asked back, violently ripping the ribbon off of him. He smirked and brought his head closer to yours so you could feel his hot breath against your lips.

"However long it takes to satisfy you."

OHMYGOD WELL MY GEMS THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON THREE COMES OUT NEXT YEAR!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID AND I HOPE I PORTRAYED THE READER'S CONDITIONS CORRECTLY!!!!

GODDAMN THIS BOOK IS DONE FAST!! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING ON IT, I APPRECIATE IT GREATLY!!

IF YOU WANT I DO HAVE ANOTHER SNK STORY THAT I WILL BE DISCONTINUING, BUT I'LL LEAVE IT UP SO I CAN EDIT AND COMPLETE IT!!!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS I HAVE MORE CONTENT COMING UP FOR Y'ALL IN THE FUTURE!!!

UNTIL THEN!!

Edit: Stop screaming, they can read you perfectly fine.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}