🖤❤️Ruby's birthday special❤️🖤

Swipe to see Ruby's parents! Also, play the song while you read!

~
"Oi, Y/n. Wake up," Levi said, shaking you by the shoulder gently since he knew you were a light sleeper. You groaned lightly and slowly sat up, rubbing the disgusting crust out of your eyes. You looked out the window and saw it was barely lit out, which meant it was before five in the morning. You sighed and looked over to Levi with an unamused expression.

"Why the hell are we up so early, shithead?!" You whisper yelled to him, not wanting to wake anyone else up.

"Shit glasses insisted on throwing a party for someone named 'Ruby'," he replied, rolling his eyes at the end.

"What? Why the shit would we throw a party for someone we don't know?" You asked angrily, though your voice was still a whisper.

"Don't ask me. Apparently she and Hanji are currently in a relationship, so Hanji wanted to surprise her because it's her birthday," Levi replied, ripping the sheets from your body. You growled and reached for the sheets, but Levi just pulled them further away.

"Wait... Hanji's gay?"

"Super gay."
You groaned and placed your head in your hands. Levi's bi, Hanji's gay, what the fuck's next? Jean will sexually identify as a horse?!

"... actually that wouldn't be so surprising..."

"What?"

"What?"
You and Levi stared at each other for a moment before you sighed and got up from the bed and got dressed.

"When's Ruby coming?" You asked, placing on your Corps jacket.

"Sometime around three. And be prepared, apparently Ruby has a little attitude."
You snorted and walked out of his bedroom.

"Please."

~
"Ooohh! I can't wait! I haven't seen my Ruby in such a long time!" Hanji squealed in excitement as everyone was running around prepping things for Ruby's arrival.

"I never expected you to be gay. In fact, I never expected you'd be in a relationship at all... or that anyone could handle you," you commented from her side, arms crossed. Hanji laughed and swung her arm around your shoulders.

"Ruby is quite the opposite from me, so she cancels out my hyper personality," Hanji replied, the smile never leaving her face even though her voice had calmed down.

"Where is Ruby coming from? I've never heard about her until now," Erwin asked, walking into the mess hall after giving more orders to cadets.

"Ah... well she and I met a little before I joined the Survey Corps. She was stationed in Wall Sina as an assassin to protect a nobleman. However, she and I haven't seen each other in about a year and a half. I don't know where she currently is, but what matters now is that I'm seeing her now," she explained, fixing her glasses and removing her arm from your shoulders.

"Touching," you said, crossing your arms. Hanji squealed.

"I know right! I can't wait to see her!! I have so much I need to tell her!" She jumped up and down like a rabbit. To be honest, you've only ever seen Hanji this excited when she's talking about titans or experimenting on Eren, so she must genuinely be excited to see Ruby. You brought out your pocket watch and checked the time.

'1:37.' You thought, closing it again and tucking it into your pants.

"I'm going to keep a lookout for her!" Hanji exclaimed, running out of the mess hall.

"I've never seen shitty glasses that excited," Levi spoke up. You hummed and uncrossed your arms.

"Hanji must really love this Ruby person."