Limitless

You shot your wire into the wall, swinging to it and running up the side. When you got high enough, you used your strength to push off it. In the split airtime you had, your eyes locked onto each small titan below you. With unmatched speed, you unleashed your marksman abilities. Thirteen. Your kills were only confirmed by a spray of blood and collapsing bodies.

Inside of the Beast Titan, Zeke watched you kill those small titans in a few seconds. Reaching up to scratch his ear, you disappeared from his sight behind the buildings.

'She's dangerous.' He thought.

'More dangerous than that man. If given the chance, she'd rip me apart.' His eyes turned to the wall of titans he cultivated.

'She'll kill all of these as if they were ants. She's a hindrance to us. She... needs to be killed.'

You were well aware of the Beast Titan's stare on you when you killed those titans. You were a danger. An obstacle. A monster. So much more than they could ever hope to be. You landed on a higher roof, allowing yourself to overlook your situation. From behind you came a roar, echoing through the air. It wasn't Eren's.

'Reiner?' You thought, looking back over the wall. You turned when you heard the Beast Titan move. The quadruped titan had gotten closer and he grabbed a barrel. He launched it over your heads and past the wall.

'Great.' You swung up the wall and landed on top, seeing the barrel fly over to where the others are. You quickly walk next to Erwin who seemed to be grinding his teeth.

"Well, what do we do now?" You asked him. He glanced at you.

"Y/n," he said, "Can you do me a favor?" You glanced at him.

"... I'll do a lot of things regarding fighting, but coming from you, I'm a little more wary," you replied.

"Bertholdt hasn't transformed yet, but when he does..." He paused for a moment.

"Spit it out, Erwin."

"I want you to do watch him. Engage him if necessary or possible." He looked over at you. "Can you do that?"

"I haven't seen the Colossal Titan yet, but I can try," you replied, walking away from him and beginning to circle around the wall. Slowly. A mere minute after you split from Erwin, a bright yellow light appeared in the middle of the wall, high in the air. You stopped walking to watch. The ball of light grew larger with each second, engulfing nearby houses. It reached pinnacle size, sending a blast of air in a 360-mile radius. You shielded your eyes from the shockwave, crouching down so you wouldn't get blown away. A mushroom cloud flew up into the sky, soon blowing away.

'Well... let's see how big this bitch is.' You walked to the edge of the wall, anxiously waiting. Through the deep smoke came a figure, kneeling on the ground. Even as it raised its giant body, you didn't bat an eye.

'It's definitely bigger than anything I've seen before.' You thought, seeing it stand to its full height.

'60 meters at most.' You glance at your guns.

'A measly explosion wouldn't do anything. Neither will my swords.' The only option you have left, is your eye, but you want to use that as a last resort, not an option. The Colossal Titan drew its hand up, throwing pieces of Shiganshina in the air. Smoking.

'He's trying to catch everything on fire, huh?' You noticed the wall of flames around him, due to his high temperature. You looked at the area where Eren and the others should be. More than halfway across the district. If you went full speed, it would take you nine minutes at minimum. Can you risk that time? Hell yeah, you could. You jumped off the wall and took off towards them full speed. The last time you went this fast was when the Survey Corps were chasing after you. You weave in and out through the houses, avoiding any falling debris.

From inside his titan, Bertholdt could see your tiny form swinging between the houses.

'If she manages to find a way to combat me... and she probably will... she could be the single person why this goes to shit! I've gotta kill her!' With that thought in mind, he dug his hand into more broken houses and threw them in your general direction.

You looked up to see flaming pieces of rubble falling towards you like meteorites. Pulling out your guns, you shot at each of them, exploding them into smaller pieces so you wouldn't be crushed. It wasn't hard to realize you were being targeted—probably by the Beast Titan, too. You were halfway to the halfway point. More and more debris fell over you.

'I'm going to run out of ammo at this rate.' You took quick shelter behind a house.

"What the fastest way to get there?" You whispered to yourself. With a deep sigh and a rock crashing into the house next to you, you decided. Your eye burned, but you pushed through it. Ringing echoed through the area. The familiar red ring made its appearance. You waited a moment before bursting out from behind.

Bertholdt watched you fly, bloody wings propelling you forward.

'Dammit!' He thought.

'I'm too slow! She's going to get to Eren faster.' He tried to follow you with his body, but you were already there. You landed on the roof in front of them, Eren's titan form staring at you.

"Miss Y/n! Thank God!" Sasha exclaimed, practically hanging off of you. "Please help us!" You looked around at the group.

"Where's Hanji and Moblit? The others who went?" You asked. They either looked at each other or downwards.

"They were within the blast radius when Bertholdt transformed..." Armin replied quietly. You nodded.

"Alright," you said, "Then as of now, we consider them dead." You turned to the Colossal Titan.

"Any ideas, Armin?" You asked.

"No... none that I can think of... right now," he added on.

"What do we do, Miss Y/n?" Sasha asked.

"We wear him down."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}