Attackless

"Whatever you're going to do, do it quickly," Erwin approved.

"I don't know if it'll work," you emphasized "So, prepare if it doesn't." You hooked your wire into a house and landed on the roof. Out in the distance, you could see the Beast Titan preparing for another barrage. Inhaling deeply, you could smell all of the blood lingering in the air. Your eye burned for a few seconds before the red ring appeared again. The Beast Titan reeled his arm back. The blood soaking through the ground and floating through the air was slowly pulled towards you in a wave of blood. Your knees began to buckle under you—you've never controlled this much blood before. He threw the boulders. You threw your arm out.
The blood rocked up into a wave, high above their heads. The boulders did crash through them, but their momentum completely stopped. They fell right after going through the blood.
When you were certain all of the boulders were stopped, you dropped the blood. Collapsing to a knee, your eye returned to normal.

The recruits looked up in amazement as the wave of blood splattered over the houses and ground. You could hear their awed whispers and prayers of thanks.

'That's not going to last long.' You thought, noticing how pale you've gotten.

'This was a one-time thing. I'm not ready to do this long term.' You jumped down from the roof, stumbling slightly, but managing to walk over to the others. Levi and Erwin were farther away. The latter sitting on a crate.

"Are you alright?" Levi asked immediately.

"Barely," you replied, "That was a one-time thing. Even then it was hard to maintain. I'm surprised my veins didn't burst."

"Well done, Y/n," Erwin spoke. You glanced over at him.

"Don't get my hopes up, Erwin," you said, "I know for a fact most of us will die."

"You can beat him," Erwin said, eyes glinting. "You're the most dangerous human in the walls. You can take him on."

"That job is solely for Levi." You glared at him. "He seems eager for the job." Your eyes turned.

"I can take down the wall of titans, though. I can cover him." You released the air built up in your gloves. "Whatever you have planned, though, I would do it. There's not that much time." Erwin smiled at you, tired eyes finally giving away the burdens he's been carrying.

"You can leave, Y/n," he said softly, "You're the only one who can get out of here alive."

"Huh?" You furrowed your brows. "What are you rambling about? You're all so annoying. I sure as hell am not dying... but I don't plan on leaving you either." His eyes widened. Brilliant blue eyes gazing at you in a new light.

"Y/n... you... you changed."
You jerked your head over at your husband.

"Blame him and the other shitheads. I was planning on leaving the Survey Corps after the 57th Expedition, but... plans change."

~
"Are you ready?" You asked Levi. Both of you were swinging over to the Beast Titan's location. You left Erwin and the others behind.

"Yeah." His expression darkened. You pulled out your guns, making sure they're locked and loaded.

"Stay close. I'll cover you." You hooked your wires into the closest titan to the wall. Since it can't move, killing it was easy. You shot your bullet into the neck, quickly moving into the air and getting an overview of the wrecked battlefield. Green flares were shot into the air, the entirety of the Survey Corps running to their deaths. All of them screaming in both determination and fear.

'Fools.' You thought, hooking into another titan. You swung over to it and killed that one. Levi wasn't that far behind you. You ignored the sound of boulders colliding with the soldiers and their screams. You've heard them before. Nothing new. Ignoring the carnage going on below you, you killed another titan—silently, like a shadow. Levi followed close behind you.
The green smoke flares kept him distracted and helped conceal you as well.
The last wave of boulders came and went. Everyone from the Survey Corps—including Erwin—were dead. You slaughtered the last titan. The Beast Titan was too preoccupied with the feeling of victory he didn't notice Levi disappearing into the smoke.
You landed on the ground, sliding to a stop. You watched Levi carefully.

The Beast Titan looked in your general direction.

"You're fucked."
Levi popped out of the green smoke, hooking his gear into the Beast Titan and flying towards him. The Beast Titan couldn't follow him with his eyes, but you could. You saw his every movement. The flick of a wrist, the twitch of a muscle. You saw it all. He sliced off his arm, then blinded him. Maneuvering down below he cut his Achilles heals. The Beast Titan fell to the ground. Levi shot upwards then maneuvered back down, slicing through his remaining arm and landing on his back. Levi sliced his neck open. You couldn't hear anything they were saying, but you did feel vibrations running towards them. You began to run to them full speed.

"Levi!" You yelled, shooting out your hooks. With a gasp, the Cart Titan broke through the steam, mouth open. You were there a second before. You grabbed Levi and jumped out of the way, landing on the ground. It grabbed Zeke in its mouth and began to run off. You let go of him and shot your gun. The bullet went through the titan's heel. It's speed was cut in half.
You ran. Levi followed.

"All of you! Go kill them!" You heard him yell. All of the titans' heads snapped over to you before they ran. You acted first.

"Go! Levi!" You said, avoiding one's grasp and shooting the nape off. You swung into a high arc and shot another through its head. He ran under the one titan. It tried to grab him, but your bullet was faster. It shot through its wrist, severing the limb.

'How big of an idiot do you have to be to run on foot.' You thought, killing the third and moving on to the fourth.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}