🎉👰🏻Wedding Special👰🏻🎉

"Y/n L/n, do you want to marry me?"

Marry me?

Marry me.

Marry me...

Levi was in front of you, kneeled on one knee with everyone staring at you in admiration and disbelief. Probably silently telling you to say yes. You probably looked the most idiotic out of all of them, with your mouth hanging open like a deer in the headlights. You were definitely not expecting him to ask, and marriage was not at the top of your priority list. How do you even react in a situation like that? You composed yourself and a soft smile appeared on your lips, causing a faint blush to appear on his cheeks.

"Of course, you big idiot."
For the first time, a full smile broke out onto his face as he stood up. Cheers erupted from the crowd as he grabbed your hand and slowly slid the ring over your finger. He pecked your lips and hugged you tightly.

"Thank you," he said quietly into your ear. You hummed in confusion.

"For what?"
He pulled away from you and gently touched his forehead to yours.

"For everything..."

~
"Ohh! I'm so excited! My favorite ship is finally getting married!"

"'Finally?'" You asked questioningly, turning your head to look at her. Hanji laughed and nodded her head, a large smile on her face.

"Yeah! Your wedding with Cordelia and Pierce wasn't legitimate, but this one is!" She replied happily. It was exactly one week until yours and Levi's wedding. Levi was probably a lot more nervous than you were.

"Well... I guess you're right... that is, if he doesn't open his giant fucking mouth again," you grumbled, crossing your arms. Hanji smiled and placed a hand on your shoulder comfortingly.

"Relax. He's learned from his mistake. He knows that if he does it again, you'd kill him," Hanji said with a smile. You blankly raised a brow at her.

"So the only reason he would keep his mouth shut is because he doesn't want to get the shit beaten out of him? Not because he's a good person?"
Hanji opened her mouth, but closed it again and pouted.

"You know what I mean..." She whined. You lightly rolled your eyes and waved her off dismissively.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Oh come oooon~ you know you're excited!"

"Never said I wasn't."

"At least try to show it a bit more!"
You groaned in slight annoyance at Hanji's bouncing up and down. It's not that you weren't excited, you just haven't had something this monumental happen to you. How were you supposed to react? You can barely talk to a person without wanting to slit their throat.

"I wonder how Levi's doing..." Hanji pondered, leaning against you.

~
"I'm going to kill myself..."
Erwin let out an amused chuckle at Levi's behavior.

"You're not regretting it, are you?" He asked, though it sounded like a teasing question.

"Of course I don't!" Levi hissed back before sighing. "Marriage has never been on my list of things to worry about or do... so to just suddenly do this... I don't know..." He rubbed his face. He was more ecstatic than words could say, but much like you, he had no clue what to do. Erwin smiled at Levi.

"I don't really know much about marriage myself, but all I can say is just go with what you feel and try not to open your mouth again. If you do, you know of consequences," he advised, placing his arm on the desk. Levi lightly scoffed.