Planning

You and everyone turned around and saw the doors had slammed open. You walked off of the altar closer to the person who had disturbed the wedding... thankfully.

"Hanji?" You questioned, seeing her panting heavily and her hair disheveled. You've seen her all messy and disorganized, but this time she was really messy and disorganized. You placed the rings in the hand of a nearby butler and walked up to Hanji, ignoring the strange and cold looks everyone was giving you and her. When you got up to Hanji, she collapsed onto you and used you as a support for her weight.

"We were attacked," she briefed. You made a sound of confusion and furrowed your brows. "Someone threw a smoke bomb into the mess hall. Everyone went unconscious. I was the first to wake up. Levi is gone." Hanji swallowed the alarming amount of saliva in her mouth.

"Huh?" You turned around and looked at Cordelia and Pierce. "You broke the agreement?" Anger shone through your voice. Cordelia's mouth opened and closed, but no words or sounds came out.

"After I willingly agreed and lived with you, you broke the agreement?" Your voice raised and so did your anger. Did she expect this to happen with no consequences? The look on her face was enough to tell you she was busted. You grabbed a knife from your thigh belt. The people who were next to you sprang up and took cover further away from you, not wanting to get in the middle of your wrath. "You think this is a joke?! You think I willingly did this for you to just go and break your half of the damn agreement?!"

"I-I didn't... no, you're wrong..." Cordelia stuttered over her words, too shocked to say or do anything.

"Wrong? Wrong?! You've been at my throat from day one! How can you expect me to—ugh!" You groaned and grabbed Hanji's wrist. "We're going back to HQ then we're looking for Levi."

~
"What do we do, Y/n?" Hanji asked from her office. When you got back, everyone was awake and confused, but after Hanji explained to them what happened, pieces of a puzzle fit back together.

"First thing's first we need to find Levi. Top priority. Second priority is to find the person who did this," you replied, pacing around her office like a hamster on a wheel. For once, you were actually willingly creating a plan. You've never done it a lot before, so it was new experience for you.

"I haven't seen Elijah since you and the Hamilton's first met."
You stopped and looked at her. Elijah? Did he do it? No way. Elijah was smarter than that. There's no way in hell he would be able to pull this off and not get caught.

"Elijah doesn't even have fighting experience. How could he pull this off?" You asked, not wanting to suspect him immediately.

"You're right... but if he turned into a titan, he would be able to get away quickly," Hanji protested. You sighed and crossed your arms, tapping your foot against the floor.

"Alright. Well if that's the case, he couldn't do it alone without struggle."
Hanji hummed in agreement. You sighed and rubbed your face with your hands.

'For God's sake.'

~
Cordelia was sat on her bed, still in her dress. The wedding was disbanded after you had left, so Cordelia went to her room and hadn't come out for a couple of hours. The door to the bedroom slowly opened and Pierce looked inside.

"Cordelia?" He called quietly. At this point, nothing shocked her anymore. Pierce sensed that. He slowly walked deeper into the room, not without closing the door beforehand. "Why did you break the agreement?" He placed his hands in his suit pockets.

"I didn't..." She replied quietly. "I didn't... I told him that the plan was terminated." Pierce's brows furrowed before he walked over to the bed and sat down next to his sister. Cordelia was the type of person who was high maintenance. Someone who would say 'thank you' after being called a bitch. However, the person is front of Pierce was definitely not the Cordelia he knew. This Cordelia looked aged beyond her years. Down. Sad. She looked like a complete stranger in Pierce's eyes.

"I like her, Pierce... I really do... I cancelled the plan the day after Y/n agreed. He must've went and did it anyways," she explained quietly, clenching the fabric of her dress tightly between her hands. "You... have to believe me..." Pierce sighed quietly and raised his hand to softly rub Cordelia's back.

"I believe you. Problem is, I don't know if the other's will."
Soft tears landed on the mesh of her dress, soaking it a darker color. 

~
"The only place where I can think of is the underground cult base. So Hanji and I will go there. Chances are, he'll be there and chances are he won't," you explained to the Corps. You looked over at Erwin. "You'll stay here with some of the other soldiers for back up. Hanji, let's go. We've not a moment to spare."

"Yeah."
You and Hanji prepped up and prepared to leave immediately. Whether or not Elijah was behind this didn't matter. The person would have to deal with you in the end. You and Hanji were silent the majority of the time you were gearing up.

"Here." You broke the silence by throwing a gun over to her. She caught it and looked at it in confusion. "I hope your vision is good enough to shoot a moving target." Hanji hummed in amusement and attached it to the belt around her hip.

"Alright."
You grabbed and cocked your guns, placing them in your holsters. You looked at Hanji to make sure she was ready.

"Let's go," you said. She nodded in reply and you both ran to the stables and grabbed each of your horses. "Hey, Star. Come on. We have to go save an asshole." 

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}