Allied

She smiled, though you barely saw it. Her whole demeanor was strange. She had composure, but she was giving off an urge to fight. An urge for bloodshed. Those two emotions contradicted each other, yet she managed to convey them perfectly.

"Kill him? I wouldn't say kill him," she said with a slight shrug. The metal bow in her hand seemed heavy from the way she was tightly gripping it. "I was supposed to keep you away from him so Kenny could finish him off."

"Keep me away? Why?" You asked, flicking your sword menacingly. It was a subtle move, but it got a reaction out of her. It was small, almost unnoticeable, but you saw the way her fingers twitched.

"Your Yandere tendencies would get in the way. It's strange, really. How are you two even married?"
Your lip twitched, your patience steadily running out. You felt someone behind you.

"Y/n!" Levi yelled from in the air. You spun around and before they could pull the trigger, your wire shot out and wrapped around their arm. With a yank, his arm went flying off. You ran up to him faster than he expected. You slammed him into the roof and grabbed his head. With a violent smash, his skull broke under your palm. You turned your body right as the arrow was shot. The point scraped against your cheek. Blood rose to the surface before the wound began to steam. Your cheek heated up like an oven. Levi had flown away with Kenny and his gang in tow, leaving you here with her.

"Are you working with Kenny?" You asked, standing up. She rested the bow over her shoulders casually.

"You can call it a joint partnership," she replied, twirling an arrow in between her fingers. Your head lowered slightly, your expression contorting into a snarl.

"Partnership? So you're not working with him? Who are you working for?" You asked before running at her. She loaded the bow and shot at you, but you dodged. Your sword was swept against the shingles of the roof before clashing with her. You were much stronger than her physically, so you just body slammed into her. She was pushed away from you and tumbled down the roof. She dug an arrow into the overhang, leaving her dangling.

"Well... I work with some Mafia leader in the underground," she replied calmly, despite hanging about twelve feet in the air.

"There's a lot of Mafia leaders there. Could you be more specific?" You asked, placing your foot right next to where she was grabbing her arrow.

"Sorry babe, you'll have to try harder if you want to get anything out of me." She winked. You deadpanned at her before leaning down and wrapping your hand on top of hers. "Eh?" Her face turned a bright pink. You looked at her and smirked before forcefully pulling it out of the roof. A look of shock flashed across her as she went falling to the ground. You turned and walked away from the ledge of the roof, hearing a thump below you. Your Yandere tendencies? What does that even mean? Is that an insult? You care about Levi. You don't want anyone to hurt him. Yeah, he can take care and defend himself, but... something about him being targeted made you so... enraged. You had to find the squad. Chances are, the enemy is after Eren and Historia. Kenny is just there for Levi. 

As you swung around, the wind whipping past your ears also carried the sound of gunshots. As you swung between all of the buildings, you noticed cracks and dents in some of the walls. You followed them. Using your momentum, you swung high above the buildings before retracting your wires. To your right, you saw multiple people, the enemies, all surrounding one of the local bars. You were still high enough that you wouldn't be hit if they shot at you. Aiming your only working gun, your shot was flawless. One of them fell from the top of the buildings. You fell from the sky and from their sight before they could track you down.

'I need to find Eren and Historia.' You thought, swinging away down the street. Up ahead, you saw the wagon that held the two. The cover was ripped off, revealing them to be unconscious. Before you could zoom down, you heard metal zipping above you. You swerved off to the side and took quick cover behind a building. You grabbed your throwing knives and launched them at them. They didn't hit their heads, but they hit their necks, which was good enough. There were now two above you. Your eyes were locked on the wagon. Without looking, you aimed and shot off your gun. You heard a strangled cry, which proved you hit your target.

"Stay out of my way!" You exclaimed, twisting your body and shooting your hook into her. When you swung down, you took her with you. You released the hook and her body went smashing into the ground mercilessly. You flew above the wagon where the two people were sitting in the front. You landed behind him with the gun to his head. With one press, his body went tumbling away. The person next to you, however shot faster than you expected. You blocked your face with your arm successfully, but the sudden impact caused you to go rolling off of the cart and crashing to the ground. You protected your head so you wouldn't get a stupid concussion. You slid to a stop, your body aching. The wound on your arm began to hiss.

"Oh those little shits..." You growled, forcing your body upwards and running down the street. Getting a head start, you flew off of the ground.

'Watch, you piece of shit.' You thought, your eye beginning to cramp.

'I'll protect him from everything... even if it means giving up my life.'
The wagon was in view. You weren't that far behind it, but you also weren't taking your chances. Another soldier had positioned himself in the back to shoot at anyone.

"Y/n!" You turned around to see Levi and the rest of the squad.

"Well, they're not dead," you said to yourself, pulling yourself back. The squad separated, Levi taking out the solider in the back. Armin and Jean went for the wagon. More soldiers appeared around them. Before they could even aim, you already shot them down. The empty clicking of your gun revealed you were out of ammo.

"Great," you growled, sheathing it and pulling out your sword. You stayed close to the wagon, keeping your eyes and ears peeled. Levi appeared above you. Three soldiers appeared below you, aimed at the two of them.

"Armin, Jean!" Levi exclaimed.

"Tch." You swung down and grabbed Armin the same time Levi grabbed Jean. The bullets lodged into the back of the wagon. The three of them hopped into it, shooting around before entering the gate to Wall Rose. You and Levi set the two down before he took off again. Mikasa was still planning to follow them. Levi held her back. She still struggled against him. You may not know much about her, but you knew she had a small grudge against Levi. She respected him, but she loved Eren more.

"Eren!!"

'For god's sake...'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}