Panicking

You-

Cordelia-

Cordelia-

Pierce-

~Usually, the Survey Corps HQ was relatively peaceful

~
Usually, the Survey Corps HQ was relatively peaceful. The superiors would work in their offices, the cadets would either clean or train, and the higher ups would probably be sleeping. Not today, oh no. Today they were going to receive the surprise of their life. Someone who has already been apart of the Survey Corps was planning a coup, accompanied with some soldiers to help pull it off. Lunch time was around 12:30 and everyone was usually in there by 12:45. That was the time to strike. They, the one person, was waiting in hiding, encased and hugged by the shadows to conceal their physical presence. Immediate voices filled the halls as the soldiers passed them to go into the mess hall to enjoy some time off. They made absolute sure no one else was missing from lunch. That would spoil their plan greatly. When everyone was comfortable and talking around with each other, they placed the tag in their mouth and ripped it out, rolling the small bomb into the room without anyone noticing. Except a certain brunette.

Hanji hummed and looked over the table, seeing a small hand bomb slowly roll to a stop. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened, ready to shout, but the bomb already exploded, sending gas everywhere.

'A gas bomb!' Hanji thought, covering her mouth and coughing to try and dispel the sleeping gas from her lungs. Multiple people were already asleep and Hanji was not far from that. Her head landed on the table and she dizzily looked to her side, seeing the superiors unconscious as well. Her vision began to go fuzzy and blur, but she didn't miss the backside of the person who was walking up to where Levi was lying. If Hanji's eyes could widen, they would.

'That's—' She too, fell unconscious to let the perpetrator do as they pleased.

~
Usually on someone's wedding day, it's a tearful event. Either for the bride or the groom... or both. Or depending on who's getting married. Those two—or three, I don't judge— people are bonded for life through vows, love, and faith. An unbreakable promise that you will love, cherish, and worship each other until death due you part. Or divorce. You, however, weren't so pleased. To say you were unhappy is an understatement. You were miserable. Not with the wedding, but with everything else. While you didn't regret the small confrontation with Levi, you did regret talking to Hanji the way you did, but there's nothing you can do now. Maybe by some miracle Levi will come barging through those doors at the altar, but you highly doubt it. Besides, you don't need to be saved by anyone anymore. While you admit you did look beautiful and the seamstress and tailor did an amazing job on the dress, you were in such a bizarre situation that you couldn't even fully appreciate it. There was a soft knock on your door before a maid had popped her head into your room.

"Miss Y/n? It's time," she said. You nodded back at her and looked at your reflection, sighing.

"Well... this may be my last chance at wearing a wedding dress, so might as well enjoy it..." You softly murmured to yourself. You turned around and walked to the door and exited the room, following the maid down the hall and behind closed doors that led out to the garden. The wedding was taking place outside, which was weird enough, considering the amount of space this mansion had, but you didn't say anything. The doors slowly opened and you saw heads spin towards you like owls. You almost shit your pants.

'Fuck me...' You thought, walking down the aisle which was just carpet thrown over the grass which made it lumpy and uneven. You weren't used to walking in heels, so you had about the same amount of grace as a drunkard trying to roller skate. People looked at you weirdly, but you just glared at them, silently telling them to shut up. Pierce was standing at the altar, a soft smile painted on his face. You stopped in the middle of the aisle and turned back around the the doors that had closed again. Organ music swelled up and everyone stood as the doors slowly opened again and Cordelia walked out with a smile on her face.

You glared at her, a little annoyed that the only thing you got was shitty looks. When Cordelia walked in line with you she offered her arm and sent a small smile your way. You hooked your arm with hers and you two walked up the rest of the aisle together. When you got to the altar Cordelia was on your left and Pierce was on your right. You were in the middle of both of them and stood in front of the priest. You sighed and relaxed your shoulders. The priest cleared his throat.

"We gather here to unite these... three people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly—"

'You got that right...' You thought, your brow twitching.

"—and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lovers, companions, and friends. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which all give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish."

'Jesus just hurry it up already...' You thought, your patience withering down.

"Do you all pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?"

"We do," the three of you replied, though Pierce said it quieter.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be
encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other. Pierce, Cordelia, please repeat after me."

"I, Pierce Hamilton and Cordelia Hamilton, promise to love and support you, Y/n L/n, and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this
ring, I thee wed."
Pierce and Cordelia recited it perfectly without error while Pierce lifts your hand and Cordelia places the ring around your finger. Since Cordelia and Pierce can't marry each other, the two of them are getting married to you.

"Y/n, please repeat after me. I, Y/n L/n, promise to love and support you, Pierce and Cordelia, and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed."
You hesitantly grabbed the two rings and sighed quietly, opening your mouth and beginning to recite back the vow.

"Stop!!!!!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}