Recovering

CHOOSE ONE:

- Wedding

- Child

- Make up your own scenario.

Edit: WE'RE DOING BOTH BBY LOLOL

~
If someone hurts you, you usually brush it off. Leave, then come back and kill them. No open wounds, no tears, no cares. Except you can't do that. You can't kill Levi. You assured yourself that Levi was just angry that you had done that and meant none of it. Except, remembering it and remembering the look in his eye made it clear he meant everything he said. You had enough of justifying his unjustifiable actions. If that's how he really felt, so be it. It would take a great deal to make you feel like nothing. To make you feel worthless, a burden, a monster... and right now, Levi was hitting close to that mark. You were thankful you had punched him when you did. If he had said anything else, you don't even know what you would've done. You would've been done. Over with. Gone. Never to be seen or heard from again. 

You've gone through tragedies, betrayals, heartbreak, and more shit that would leave the average person insane and broken. You are broken, but not to the point where it can't be helped. The problem, is you don't know who'll be the one to help you. You're back to only having yourself again. Levi lost your trust, love, and friendship. He may never get it back. You were slouched over on your bed and staring at the floor. Your hands were clasped together and your head was lowered. You've felt sick ever since yesterday. You hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, when you got back, and today. Cordelia, the maids, and butlers tried to get you to eat or socialize, but you had just ignored them and entered your bedroom. There was a knock at your bedroom door, but you hadn't answered. The door opened anyways and Pierce walked in. He silently walked to you and sat down right next to you.

"... it's okay..."
Your head slowly raised when you heard an unfamiliar voice. You looked up at Pierce when you realized it was him who said it. His voice was hoarse after years of not using it, but was still clear enough that you could understand him.

"What?" You asked back, your brows knitting together. Pierce swallowed.

"It's okay, " he repeated, this time a little stronger. Your mouth formed an 'O' before you looked back down. You felt the bed move a little before feeling a hand slowly descending down onto your head. Pierce rubbed your head affectionately as an attempt to comfort you.

"You don't have to comfort me, Pierce. I'm fine," you reassured.

"That's a lie."
You scoffed lightly. It shocked you, really. The silent, mute Pierce actually talking to you for the first time.

"You're a good person, Y/n," Pierce started, causing you to look at him. "I can see it in the way you help people. It may not be the best approach, but you're not accustomed to any other way and that's okay. We all handle things differently."

"Is that why you blame yourself for your mother's death?"
Pierce lowered his gaze to the floor. It didn't surprise him because he knew you knew. He figured you would find a way to learn about the Hamilton family.

"... yes."
You sighed and closed your eyes for a moment, trying to phrase your next sentence correctly.

"You do realize... that you couldn't stop this no matter what, right?"

"I was the cause of their argument. I'm the one who got mom killed."

"Regardless of whether you were the cause of the argument or not, it was your father's choice to put his hands on her. It was his decision to get mad about it. It was his decision. Blame yourself all you want, but just know that it was not you who made your father do that. He had a choice and he chose the wrong one."
Pierce stared at you in shock, his eyes wide open and his jaw slack. Unlike most people, you acknowledge the fact he was the cause of that argument. You knew it. It was his choice to stand up to his father that started that whole ordeal. However, it wasn't his choice when Francis pushed his wife down the stairs. He did not make that choice for him.

"You made a choice to stand up to your father and stuck to it. Your father also made a choice to push your mother. He had decided it for himself. It had nothing to do with you."

"But how do you know? How do you know he didn't push her to spite me?"

"Because people who truly love you don't hurt you when they're mad. Whether that'd be physically or verbally. Trust me. I know," you replied, opening your eyes and looking at him. The look on his face was enough to tell you. He was conflicted. He's spent fifteen years blaming himself from that day. Now you're just going to come in and change his mind in less than five minutes? Not even Cordelia was able to do that. Maybe because she didn't word it the way you did. You stood up and went over to your desk, pulling your sword out.

"I heard the Hamilton family is pretty good at swordsmanship," you began, turning around and throwing your other sword to him. He caught it and looked at in in confusion before lifting his head to you. "Want to fight? It's been a while since I've had a sword on sword battle with someone." Pierce was silent for a moment before he nodded and stood up. You smirked lightly.

"Great."
You and him left your room together, a glare on your face even, though you were relaxed. You entered what seemed to be the ballroom and got to the middle of the floor, pointing the swords at one another.

"First person to tag the other three times wins."
Pierce smirked ever so lightly and nodded, getting into a deep stance while you just stood there like the badass that you are.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}