Explaining

Edit: Why tf is his hand so asymmetrical to his body, tf

~
Elijah stood in front of Cordelia and Pierce in the large waiting room. Elijah was nervously shuffling around on his feet. Cordelia held a welcoming smile on her face, but Elijah interpreted it as a smile that people make before getting what they want.

"Why am I here?" Elijah asked quietly. Cordelia reached behind herself and grabbed a large envelope, holding it out for him to see.

"I have a mission for you, Elijah," she replied, holding the envelope close to her chest. "I have some valuable and critical information on Y/n L/n thanks to you. In order for the information to remain hidden I have asked Y/n to marry us in return. However..." She smirked lightly when she saw the uneasiness on Elijah's face.

"There's a large change that she will not agree with our proposal. So, I'm trusting you with this file. If Y/n refuses to marry us, take this to Nile Dok and kill Levi Ackerman."

"What?" Elijah took a step back out of fear and shock. Out of all people he was the one who was being picked for this? How was he even going to be able to kill Levi? "I-I can't... that job is too big to handle for someone like me." Cordelia never faltered and just smiled innocently.

"But don't you like her?"
Elijah halted, but didn't stop the pink that rose to his cheeks.

"We-well yes, but even if I didn't, I won't sabotage her because of my own feelings," he replied, nodding to himself to steel his resolves. Cordelia walked closer to him, resulting in him taking a step back.

"But it's so much more than feelings. You saw first hand what she's capable of, and you're the only one who can stop her. If she went on a rampage, Levi will die anyways," she coaxed, smirking when Elijah looked down in conflict.

"... alright... I won't kill Levi, but I'll do it."

~
Elijah had made it back to HQ and tried to talk to the least amount of people possible. The envelope shoved up his shirt was itchy and the sharp edges were digging into his skin. He entered the boys dormitory and shoved the envelope under his mattress, checking to make sure no one was around. He quickly stood up and walked out of the room after making absolute sure the envelope was in a place where no one could find it.

Petra was walking down the hallway heading to the girl's dorm to change. Opposite of where she was, she saw Elijah hastily walk into the boys dormitory. Curious, she followed him and peeked into the room, seeing Elijah slide an envelope under his mattress. She ducked back around the corner when Elijah stood up. He walked out of the room and walked back down the hall from where he came, not noticing her. Once she was sure he was gone and out of sight, she tiptoed into the room and checked under his mattress. She pulled out the envelope and opened the seal, pulling out the piece of paper and reading the contents on the paper.

'First name: Y/n.
Last name: L/n.
Middle name: Does not have one.
Preferred name/nickname: Red Ember
Age: Twenty-six.
Gender: Female.
Height: 5'4.
Weight: 145 pounds.
Abilities: Hell Eye, enhanced reflexes, enhanced hearing, inhuman strength, heightened speed, killing instinct.
Status: Under Control.
Eye Abilities: Can control blood willingly. Can heal external wounds by smearing her blood over the wound.'

Once Petra got done reading the report and information, she saw the seal of the Hamilton Family. An idea popped into her head. She placed the paper back into the envelope and took it with her to the girl's dormitory and hid it inside of her clothes inside of the drawer. Petra has known Levi far longer than you, and yet you two are the sweetest and most disgusting couple she's ever seen. The only reason why she hadn't said anything was because she knew if she did, you would have probably killed her. Petra knows better than to provoke you. She's smarter. Which is why she needs a plan. A plan to eradicate you.

~
Elijah had basically ran to the Hamilton house in a panic. A few days after he hid the envelope, it was gone when he checked under his bed again. Someone must've stole it and is hiding it, but he can't tell anyone about it. What if the person was planning to get you executed? Just the sheer thought made Elijah sweat from nervousness.

"Cordelia! The files—!"

"Y/n said yes!"

"What?" Elijah stopped and stared at Cordelia in confusion.

"Y/n agreed to our proposal so there's no need to go on with the plan. You can keep the file by the way. I have to go get measured! Bye Elijah!" And with that, she skipped off into the other room. Elijah sank to his knees in horror. What if you were in danger now? Whoever had those files could easily threaten your life and freedom. He needs to find whoever took the envelope and fast.

~
A week and a half later, Elijah was slowly making his way to the mess hall after sleeping in. You had been at the Hamilton's for quite a while now, and he never figured out who took the file. He looked up when he heard an explosion and gas flying everywhere. He dodged behind a corner to avoid the sleeping gas. He peeked out and he saw Petra walking into the mess hall. He followed her and stood behind her, getting ready to attack. His attack failed when Petra zoomed around in a circle and kicked his legs out from under him. Petra straddled him and pressed a rag to his face. Elijah slowly lost consciousness and closed his eyes as sleepiness overwhelmed him.

~
When Elijah woke up, it took him a minute to process what was going on. His vision was blurry and colors were swirling. When he blinked enough times, his eyesight cleared, but something was off. It was like half of his eyesight was gone. He snapped his hand up to his eye, but didn't feel anything. Nothing. He gasped in absolute horror at the absence of his eye. Petra must've taken it. He gasped again when he saw everyone was unconscious and Levi was missing. He stood up and looked around, realizing Petra must've taken him somewhere. The underground.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}