• Chapter Four: A Worthy Suitor •

C H A P T E R | I V
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"It's you and only you that I want. I don't want him, I can't have him. I can't love him the way that I love you. "

Two young lovers remained to, as society would say, sin

This, they did time and time again, as the months rolled by.

But to them...

It didn't feel like sin, it felt good and it felt right.

They were lovers, and they were best friends.

They were the Pre-Shakespearean Romeo and Juliet - Ill-fated from the outset.

----------

"Oh, I could never get enough of you, Kat. " Oliver caressed his lover's cheek, every time he saw her, he loved her even more, if that were even possible.

She felt the same, discovering a new dimple and dent upon each encounter.

"Katerina Petrova!" Edwardo Petrova beckoned from afar. "Get home, child!" His voice was loud and deep enough to be heard across the globe, Katerina reckoned.

Katerina scrambled to her feet, placing her linen dress over her head and her sandals onto her feet.

She kissed the boy that she loved, sweetly and before leaving, she mouthed those three words that were like music to his ears: ' I love you' which he was quick to return verbally.

__________

"Who are you?" The confused teenage girl raised my eyebrow, inquisitively at the stranger standing outside her
home.
He turned to her and smiled smugly.

"Alejandro Louis II" He replied, arrogance laced within his faeceious tone.

He stood tall and proud, he was well presented and clearly obnoxious.