•Chapter Twenty-Three•

C H A P T E R | X X I I
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R | X X I I➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

THEY ARRIVED HOME AND KLAUS HANDED AURORA TO REBEKAH; REBEKAH LIKED TO READ TO HER AT NIGHT

Evangeline and Elijah ushered Caspar into the washtub and started to wash him.

Katerina started to prepare dinner for the night: she was currently roasting pork over the fire to pair with fresh vegetables and rice.

For Aurora, who was nine months old and able to manage some solid foods, she puréed some carrots and sweet potato with one of the wooden utensils and poured the purée into a small wooden bowl.

Rebekah beamed after concluding her story about the princess who defeated the dragon and saved herself, Aurora's chest expanded and deflated as she exhaled soft, content snores, having her pre-dinner nap.

Erratic knocks started to bang upon the door of the mansion; Katerina dropped her prodding fork she was using to check the Pork, startled.

"I'll get it!" She bellowed, approaching the front door of the house.

Her heart leapt into her throat, feeling as if it had blocked her airways.
There he stood, feature's unchanged, well except for that chilling scowl that he expressed.

Oliver Andres.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
|| A u t h o r ' s N o t e ||

Short chapter but that's how it's intended to be; hope you like it.

Please read some of my other stories, specifically my Titanic- Jack Dawson one, I need the support on these books!

Please vote and comment on this chapter.
Have a lovely weekend!
~
Kira