•Chapter Thirty-One•

C H A P T E R | X X X I
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R | X X X I➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"AURORA'S SOUL IS THE SOUL THAT MATCHES TO NIK'S, THEY ARE SOULMATES

"AURORA'S SOUL IS THE SOUL THAT MATCHES TO NIK'S, THEY ARE SOULMATES."
Sage exhaled, heavily as she could almost feel the weight falling off of her shoulders.

"Bloody hell. She's three years old!" Rebekah gasped in complete disbelief.

"When she is old enough, the two will fall deeply in love and become an unbreakable force, it's what the stars have written!
For now, he's only her protector." Sage continued.

"That's impossible!" Klaus dismissed the proclamation, Sage just shook her head and chuckled under her breath.

"You're impossible!" She quipped back.

"Listen, Nik" Katerina stepped forward to hug him. "If anyone gets to protect my baby's heart and soul for as long as she lives, then I'm glad it's you!"

As weird as this situation was, Katerina actually didn't mind what she had discovered.

After the two shared a short embrace, Finn stepped towards his brother. He removed the moonstone from his pocket and handed it to Klaus.

"The only reason I'm giving you this moonstone is so you can provide full protection to Aurora with all of your abilities." Finn stated.

"Thank you brother." Klaus smiled, he and Elijah shook hands with Finn.

"Angie, love, it's time to go!" Rebekah bellowed, Evangeline came bounding down the stairs, her mouth crammed full of sugar cookies.

Boy, she's going to be difficult at bedtime tonight! Katerina laughed internally.

Penelope had prepared a plate full of sugary treats for the little girls to indulge in on their journey back home to England, she handed them to a grateful Elijah Mikaelson.

Aurora reached her arms out to Niklaus Mikaelson, who lifted her up in his arms and carried her over to the carriage. Over the immortal's shoulder, the young girl waved goodbye.

"Bye-Bye!" Little Aurora yelled, a cheeky grin gracing her cheeks. She blew Sage and Finn a kiss, and also one to the maids and butlers huddled in the doorway, causing their hearts to swell.

"We'll be in London sometime soon!" Sage called after the family riding away in the beautiful carriage.
______
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
|| A u t h o r ' s N o t e ||

How are you liking the story? I got no votes on the last chapter, was it bad?

Please vote & comment

Thanks!
~
Kira
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡