•Chapter Thirty-Three•

C H A P T E R | X X X I I I
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️⚠️VERY EXPLICIT SONG ABOVE - WARNING⚠️⚠️

 C H A P T E R | X X X I I I➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖⚠️⚠️VERY EXPLICIT SONG ABOVE - WARNING⚠️⚠️

 KATERINA'S THROAT WAS BEYOND PARCHED AND IT FELT LIKE A HOT POKER HAD SET IT AFLAME FROM THE MOMENT THAT SHE OPENED HER EYES

She was thirsty, no she was more than thirsty, bloodlust ravaged within her. Elijah entered the room, the crypt, where she lay and smiled at her kindly.

All that Katerina did was splutter and offer him a weak smile in response to his entrance.

"You broke the curse, you set Klaus free after almost five centuries!" Elijah enthused, helping her up.

She wobbled a little from the effects of the rabid thirst raging inside her; Elijah noticed this and acknowledged her with a soft nod.

"This is what you need, love!" He passed the newborn immortal a blood filled golden chalice, Katerina desperately sipped at the stodgy dark cherry shaded liquid, but her thirst still wasn't quenched.

The sole thing stronger than the thirst was Katerina's love for her daughter.

"What of Rori- is she well?" Katerina spoke her first words since beginning her transition. She winced slightly at every sight and sound, however slight, her senses were heightened to the point that they were a flaw.

"She's with Rebekah and Evangeline.
You can't see her yet, we have to sate your hunger. The sense thing, it passes."

Katerina felt a ting of pain in her gums as the points of fangs stabbed through them, slicing their way through like swords.

"Let's go hunting!" Elijah said.

Katerina Petrova thought for a moment before speaking up, "Hunting animals or people?"

"People. You're at your most functional on human blood as opposed to animal blood, and your abilities are maximised, meaning that you'll be far more equipped to protect Aurora in her time of need." Elijah informed the vampire fledgling.