Chapter Thirty-Seven

C H A P T E R  X X V I I

"RORI, LOVE!" KLAUS BELLOWED OUT

"RORI, LOVE!" KLAUS BELLOWED OUT. THEY'D BEEN LOOKING FOR THE HIDING CHILD FOR A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

None of them could find even the smallest of hints to where she might be.

"Sweetheart, you've had your fun. Please, you're worrying us." Bekah tugged her hand through her hair, nervously.

Angie aggressively shoved the foliage as she scoured the woodland for her niece, closely trailed by Casper, sniffing at the air for the child's scent.

Casper overtook Evangeline, leading her through the woodland, twigs snapping under the teenager's boots.

The dog whimpered as he came to a halt, nudging a royal blue hair bow with his snout.

"BEKAH, NIK!" She screamed out in horror; the bow, she recognised it:
It's Aurora's

Both of the mikaelson's bolted over, Rebekah suppressed a sob as she picked up the bow from the clump of moss, Niklaus'orbs burned with fury.

Rebekah smiled at Evangeline.
" Sweetheart, could you fetch us some pebbles to mark where we found it, please?" To which Angie nodded and dragged herself away, begrudgingly.

Once they were sure the girl was out of sight, klaus sighed, prior to turning to his sister.

"We need to use a locator spell to find her."