•Chapter Twenty-Nine•

C H A P T E R | X X V I I I I
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R | X X V I I I I➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SAGE WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

SAGE WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. SHE STOOD BEFORE THE MIKAELSON'S AND PETROVA'S, HER HAIR A WISPY FIRE IN THE WIND, HER EYES, A CLEAR SEA BLUE SHADE.

"I know this isn't merely a kind visit from Finn's family, what do you want?" She cut straight the to point, her stunning eyes drifting between the Mikaelson siblings.

"Is that Tatia?" Sage's mouth hung ajar as she looked at the young female holding the hand of a toddler, with a preteen hiding behind her waist.

"No, I'm Katerina Petrova, pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss." Katerina gave a small curtesy and then offered her hand to Sage, who had an expression of fascination.

Sage's eyebrows quirked up, enchanted by wonder.
"The pleasure is all mine."

Twelve-year old Evangeline was desperately shy, she curiously peaked out from behind her older sister, glancing apprehensively at Sage's outstretched hand towards her. Katerina chuckled, gently and Sage retreated her hand.

"That's my little sister, Evangeline, she's a rather shy girl!" Katerina introduced the two.

Sage smiled, warmly and made a point of speaking directly to Evangeline.

"Ah, I see. I don't suppose I could interest you in some cookies, could I? They're my maid, Penelope's speciality!"

Evangeline cautiously glanced at the friendly-looking maid standing behind Sage and after taking a little while to judge the situation, she decided to follow the maid into the pantry.

Sage found herself to be drawn to the three-year-old clutching onto Katerina Petrova's hand.

She knelt down to the child's level and analysed her with wonderment, Niklaus noticed this and his eyebrows knitted together, not understanding what was going on.

"Are you all aware of her powers?" Finn's wife inquired. All of the Mikaelson's and Katerina Petrova looked at each other, baffled.